• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of Baroda digging it's own grave

praful47

TF Ace
amc waive off on what ground ?
When he opened his account.. branch issued him bpcl international Debit card.
He did not had knowledge, so annual fee got charged in the year 2023 of ₹300+gst .
He was shocked.
He rarely used that card ...mostly 2-3 transaction in a year .
I told him to keep this card for an year .
He did not had transaction in the previous year again 2-3 transaction.

I mailed cs.ho that the card is being rarely issued please waive off the charges.
Before mailing I blocked that card and generated virtual card.

Hence , AMC waived off.

ritwik2000

TF Ace
He did not had knowledge, so annual fee got charged in the year 2023 of ₹300+gst .
He was shocked.

I mailed cs.ho that the card is being rarely issued please waive off the charges.

Hence , AMC waived off.
noice. every one deserves a friend like you

_amit_

TF Premier
He was shocked.

Hence , AMC waived off.
Do you ever received any reply on email?

Or was it that you guys mailed and few days later AMC waived off without any communication from BOB?

praful47

TF Ace
Do you ever received any reply on email?

Or was it that you guys mailed and few days later AMC waived off without any communication from BOB?
No reply...
Amc was to be charged in the month of April .

But till now not a single penny is deducted.

newinnov

TF Premier
So recently Bob started onboarding new customers on their bob world app
But their is a strange issue in which customers are not able to generate virtual debit card through app
On Bob bro/lite account

I raised a complaint to them on 19/05
That's what I wrote
Hello Bob team, i am trying to create a virtual card for my account but upon selecting the account number I am getting error "virtual card not available for account variant" kindly help me out in that

Their reply on 21/05
Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly note debit card has been dispatched on date 12-Mar-24 through Speed Post number at customer mailing address. Kindly track your Consignment Number using below link: Thanks and Regards.

Now see what I asked what they replied

Now on 23/05

I have wrote to them

There is a misunderstanding I am trying to generate a virtual debit card through bob world app but everytime it's throwing error Not available for this account variant But your website does not mentioned any exclusion with respect to account variants for being eligible to generate virtual debit card Kindly help me out Otherwise I will have no option other than to escalate this with RBI ombudsman On grounds of deficiency of service from your side

Anyone willing to raise complaint can use this

I will keep updating this with new updates

"You can place request for Virtual Debit Card under Debit Card services section of bob World Mobile Banking Application and the
same can be instantaneously used for e-commerce transactions. You can do also do Card less withdrawal up to Rs. 5,000/day
on Bank's own ATM."

Ye welcome mail me likha ata h 😒