• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close PMJJBY (BOB account) Online.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I took the PMJJBY policy when it was launched considering my pay and cover in that period, now 2023 the policy is no more useful to me (already have good cover in medical and term insu)
BOB deducting the premium 365rs per year (auto debit), given the physical application to branch close the PMJJBY account still my premium got deducted in 2022 stating your closing application rejected due to application was not submitted to main branch (The branch where my original account opened, within same city)
now the next premium is due in May 23, want to close my account asap, need solution without going to branch and hassling for applications.

Mr. Aman

TF Select
I took the PMJJBY policy when it was launched considering my pay and cover in that period, now 2023 the policy is no more useful to me (already have good cover in medical and term insu)
BOB deducting the premium 365rs per year (auto debit), given the physical application to branch close the PMJJBY account still my premium got deducted in 2022 stating your closing application rejected due to application was not submitted to main branch (The branch where my original account opened, within same city)
now the next premium is due in May 23, want to close my account asap, need solution without going to branch and hassling for applications.
u can try to change your home branch and then give them the application

Tejo

TF Legend
its bob, branch only