• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

axis travel edge to Marriott points transfer

Hi,

I need to book a Marriot hotel in Kochi and found it will need 17k points, I have travel edge points and 20000 points.
can I go ahead and create a Marriot account and transfer the points or there is any trick to utilize this more efficiently?

Any other options?

Pardon me if this is a repetitive questions

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Do you have Edge Rewards or Edge Miles ?
Which card you have ?
If you have HNI card and ER points , then first convert ER points to ITC green points at 5:4 ration ( this transfer takes about 5-10 days) , and then convert your ITC green points to Marriot Bonvoy points at ( 2:3 ration ) , this should take about a week

I have axis Magnus, so guess it will be edge rewards.

so Magnus ->ITC->Marriot will take almost 3 weeks, i'll go ahead with direct Magnus ->marriott conversion.Thanks

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have axis Magnus, so guess it will be edge rewards.

so Magnus ->ITC->Marriot will take almost 3 weeks, i'll go ahead with direct Magnus ->marriott conversion.Thanks
You will get lesser value in that conversion , I think you should go via ITC->Marriot , in worst case it should take about 2 weeks .
Suppose you have 20k ER, then direct conversion would be 16K Marriot Bonvoy , but via ITC it would be 24K Marriot Bonvoy . Its the best any reward points can give even better that Amex

Its smooth mostly , I have done couple of times . You can place the request either directly from ITC app or by mailing or calling them , in a year you can transfer 60k green points
I got edge points->ITC green points conversion done in 5 days, but ITC->Marriot I tried 13 days back, still in progress. Is this much time transfer is usual

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@anirban.choudhury Is this still working? I had a few doubts.
I am trying to do this for the first time. I have around 2L Edge rewards.
I want to book a 5-night stay at Four Points by Marriot Malaysia, listed at 106k MB points.

1. Are there any hidden charges or things I should be aware of?
2. Is there any way to include breakfast with points?

Thank you