• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis edge rewards to ITC/Marriott

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I've a basic question with ITC points, can we not transfer expiring pts to family member ITC account ? and maybe keep shuttling to prevent expiry ?

matdomput

TF Buzz
ITC to Marriott got credited today transfer request from ITC to MB was on July 8th.
Thanks for the response. I also got it credited yesterday. My initiation date was July 7th. I had transferred 60k points and was worried they wouldn't credit it since they imposed a restriction of 15k points from July 12. Good to know they didn't restrict.

drsel

TF Legend
Thanks for the response. I also got it credited yesterday. My initiation date was July 7th. I had transferred 60k points and was worried they wouldn't credit it since they imposed a restriction of 15k points from July 12. Good to know they didn't restrict.
The limit is 60000 points but it does not make sense to convert 50000 Edge to 40000 ITC to 60000 Marriott, because the Marriott bonboy point value is ridiculously low compared to other hotels

praneeth999

TF Select
I have initiated transfer from ITC to MB on Apr 3rd 2024 and points are still not credited to Marriott account. I just dropped an email to ITC care but wondering if anyone else is also experiencing (or experienced) these delays.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have initiated transfer from ITC to MB on Apr 3rd 2024 and points are still not credited to Marriott account. I just dropped an email to ITC care but wondering if anyone else is also experiencing (or experienced) these delays.
Nothing of the sort for me, did 2 transfers recently.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-205423_ITC Hotels.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-205423_ITC Hotels.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240424-205340_Marriott.jpg
    Screenshot_20240424-205340_Marriott.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 2

nrj1007

TF Premier
Same here. I do it every quarter and it takes 20-30 days.