• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis edge rewards to ITC/Marriott

Anush

TF Buzz
Can someone please update how long it takes to convert
1. Axis Edge reward points to ITC green points
2. Axis Edge reward points to Marriott
3. ITC green points to Marriott

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1. Axis Edge reward points to ITC green points: 5 to 10 days
2. Axis Edge reward points to Marriott: Instant
3. ITC green points to Marriott: 5 to 10 days

Anush

TF Buzz
1. Axis Edge reward points to ITC green points: 5 to 10 days
2. Axis Edge reward points to Marriott: Instant
3. ITC green points to Marriott: 5 to 10 days

For Axis Edge reward points to Marriott, I have got an email a couple of hours ago stating "Conversion Success". But I do not see that in the MB app.
Should I start worrying? How do I track this?

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For Axis Edge reward points to Marriott, I have got an email a couple of hours ago stating "Conversion Success". But I do not see that in the MB app.
Should I start worrying? How do I track this?
For me, the points were reflected immediately for multiple transfers from Axis to Marriot. Hope, You may need to wait for a couple of hours to get reflected.

Mr. Meseek

TF Buzz
Have accumulated about 218k edge reward points, what's the best way to use them? Any previous experiences shared would be much helpful.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230426_170513.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230426_170513.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 74

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone please share their shortest/actual time taken for conversion from ITC Green Points to Marriott Bonvoy points?

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can someone guide if we want marriot points, it was said to convert to ITC and then transfer you get double value is it true or still there.?

Rajat94

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone guide if we want marriot points, it was said to convert to ITC and then transfer you get double value is it true or still there.?
Yes you can still do it.
Axis to ITC is 5:4
ITC to Marriott is 2:3

So through this route for 1000 ER points you will get 1200 Marriott points

Harsh30

TF Buzz
Please do let us know how much time it takes for the points to reflect in Marriott
Submitted request to ITC on June 27 and Marriott Bonvoy points got credited on July 14. Overall 21-22 days from ER to Marriott.

All this was before devaluation rumors. Since many would have submitted the request to transfer, it may take more as well nowadays.

Namans

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Submitted request to ITC on June 27 and Marriott Bonvoy points got credited on July 14. Overall 21-22 days from ER to Marriott.

All this was before devaluation rumors. Since many would have submitted the request to transfer, it may take more as well nowadays.
Thank you for the update.
I have submitted my request to transfer on 13th July and I’m planning to travel on August 21 to a Marriot property with plenty availability. So I’ll wait for 21 days and if points are still not credited then I’ll transfer to Marriott directly and book.