• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points ITC vs Accor for Atlas edge miles redemption?

nknaveen457

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I recently got 5000 Edge Miles with an Axis Atlas card which will get converted to 10000 points in case of both ITC and Accor (1:2).

I have a scheduled travel to Chennai next month, which option should I choose to book the hotel? Which one is the better and economical option considering i only have the basis membership of both.

Thanks.

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I recently got 5000 Edge Miles with an Axis Atlas card which will get converted to 10000 points in case of both ITC and Accor (1:2).

I have a scheduled travel to Chennai next month, which option should I choose to book the hotel? Which one is the better and economical option considering i only have the basis membership of both.

Thanks.
ITC provides luxury accommodation where as in accor (in Chennai) you have mid range to budget option... if you want economical, go for accor

Buttman

TF Premier
Hi All,

Thanks.
I recently got the card as well and joining fee has been charged but the rps haven’t been credited yet.
When did your 5k points credit to card acc?

insight

TF Ace
Hi All,

Thanks.
Would 5/6 - 10/ 12 k qualify/ redeem for a night a ITC Resort at spot like Mahabalipuram?