• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Unable to transfer edge points to Accor

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Unable to transfer edge rewards to Accor points, transaction is failing. Earlier transferred 15k points and bought membership after the purchase new membership id is allocated which I linked and tried to transfer points to.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523_154841_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523_154841_Messages.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 70

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is the transfer working today? For me after entering OTP, it is stuck in the processing screen with dots. Not going to next step, nor points are getting deducted.

Ksunnylove

TF Buzz
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My credit card customer ID was recently linked with my saving account cust ID due to multiple cust ID.

After linking of the new cust ID I tried to redeem my edge rewards points to transfer partner ACCOR three time but all the transfer request has been failed and no reason for failure of transfer was given. what should i do ?

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My credit card customer ID was recently linked with my saving account cust ID due to multiple cust ID.

After linking of the new cust ID I tried to redeem my edge rewards points to transfer partner ACCOR three time but all the transfer request has been failed and no reason for failure of transfer was given. what should i do ?
Call Travel edge CC. Tell them to link the updated accor id. After 24-48 hrs they will do from backend.

abby

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have transferred points to accor in the past and transferred points just 2 days back. However now I am getting an error saying " sorry your payment has failed". Is anyone else facing this issue.. tried calling traveledge but on hold for more than 10 min

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have transferred points to accor in the past and transferred points just 2 days back. However now I am getting an error saying " sorry your payment has failed". Is anyone else facing this issue.. tried calling traveledge but on hold for more than 10 min
I had this issue 2 weeks back. I took an Accor Traveller membership so the ID changed. Had to call Travel Edge CC to deactivate old ID. After they did it transfer happened smoothly