• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Cashback exclusions

smartraguln

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
We know FUEL is not included for magnus CB of 25k edge points. Whether following are applicable?

1) Insurance payments
2) Gold
3) Wallet load

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
EMI principal amount will be considered (not full principal amount, only for the month)
They have the worst customer care I believe . They said emi , fuel or wallet transactions are not covered . Wallet I understand because it’s mentioned in terms conditions but other categories why don’t they mention anything

rahulmr

TF Select
VIP Lounge
that's axis bank for you 😂
Where from we can get the accurate details . I might have spent close to 3 hrs with different executives including senior escalation teams but they don’t know the basics .
Worst customer care . How you made sure emi and fuel have reward points ?

oshan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Credit Card Expert
Where from we can get the accurate details . I might have spent close to 3 hrs with different executives including senior escalation teams but they don’t know the basics .
Worst customer care . How you made sure emi and fuel have reward points ?
Just keep spending and know the results in 90 days, no other way
don't bother with call center or emails with axis bank, if nothing is mentioned in the terms, keep the document saved
if they dont give u points, u can file a case with RBI and consumer forum
Also their call center operations are outsourced to another company, hence the people answering calls are below par
They fail to understand basic things irrespective of language spoken in