• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Zenith C2C LTF possible?

shrirang

TF Select
Is it possible to get Zenith LTF?

My organisation is not listed for LTF in the document shared here.

However, an AU bank executive/agent approached me claiming he can offer LTF Zenith if I have any existing card with limit above 5 lacs, with C2C.

I do have a cards with more than 5 lacs limit , but I doubt if he is pitching to complete targets or telling truth.

Anyone with prior C2C LTF experience of AU?

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Some solution was given to the problem. Overcame the glitch n completed the Swipe Up upgrade process. Out of the 3 cards given, selected ZENITH. VKYC is due now. I shall do it tomorrow forenoon as today it is not possible for me - travelling.

Sir, I'm facing the same issue, its not going to the next page, button is greyed out.
Could you please let me know the solution you used?

Sir, I'm facing the same issue, its not going to the next page, button is greyed out.
Could you please let me know the solution you used?
Try giving a serviceable PIN code. I have 2 houses - in Tirupati and Hyderabad - and my office is registered in Vijayawada. Tirupati and Vijayawada are NOT serviceable to AUB. Gave HYD pin code and it went through.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try giving a serviceable PIN code. I have 2 houses - in Tirupati and Hyderabad - and my office is registered in Vijayawada. Tirupati and Vijayawada are NOT serviceable to AUB. Gave HYD pin code and it went through.
Thanks, pincode was the culprit, although it loaded it by default, I had to manually enter it again.

ZappyRed

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Approved sir?
I tried with my Sapphiro LTF with 4,60,000 limit on Swipe up. It shows to me Xcite Ultra Card.

Can some one tell me how to delete this CS lead or when it will get deleted?

Approved sir?
I tried with my Sapphiro LTF with 4,60,000 limit on Swipe up. It shows to me Xcite Ultra Card.

Can some one tell me how to delete this CS lead or when it will get deleted?
No. They want both the office address n residence address to be in their serviceable areas. Silly. Vijayawada - the new Capital of AP - is not in their list. So is Tirupati. Hence, not approved. My IT company is registered in Vijayawada. I operate - as Director (Operations) from Tirupati and Hyderabad.

When SwipeUp is meant for existing CC holders - from all over India - it is strange to see such inconsistent approach for approval.

Hopefully, post Feb 2024, when merging with FinCare, the AUB will have more serviceable towns.

adi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try swipe up portal with hdfc regalia (limit 500k) if you have, there is very high chances of getting au zenith ltf.
I got by this but didn't proceed with vkyc as except bms it is of no use and bms offer is devalued🥲

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try swipe up portal with hdfc regalia (limit 500k) if you have, there is very high chances of getting au zenith ltf.
I got by this but didn't proceed with vkyc as except bms it is of no use and bms offer is devalued🥲
I don't have any HDFC card right now but I'm in talks to get Infinia in next 2-3 months. I have offer for Regalia LTF but won't be taking it as it might reduce chances for Infinia

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the link here? I try searching for swipe up and use the apply link but can never get past the OTP screen, always ends up saying invalid OTP etc.

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
on swipe up it is available as per comment in our TF community.
I mean, it was available earlier, but stopped from October, right? Have they brought it back again? Only people who were promised zenith earlier and deceived was getting zenith after October, that's what I read.
Have anyone applied for zenith in swipe up portal after december and get zenith? I think no

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I mean, it was available earlier, but stopped from October, right? Have they brought it back again? Only people who were promised zenith earlier and deceived was getting zenith after October, that's what I read.
Have anyone applied for zenith in swipe up portal after december and get zenith? I think no
According to @deep@vie someone got Zenith from swipe up 2 days ago using regalia