• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU Bank LIT Card Unboxing

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Guys received my AU LIT card today and I must say packaging of this card looks quite premium. Since this is an entry level card, I expected a bare bone white envelope with cheap plastic on top of it. However, I was surprised when this huge box (with generous plastic covering on it) was delivered to me by the courier guy. Since the card carries a sober white theme it doesn't look too gaudy like AU's other cards like Zenith Vetta or Altura.

This card being an LTF card is cherry on the cake, thumbs up (y)to AU for creating such positive experience with such an entry level card.

Attachments

• AU1.jpg
    AU1.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • Au2.jpg
    Au2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Guys received my AU LIT card today and I must say packaging of this card looks quite premium. Since this is an entry level card, I expected a bare bone white envelope with cheap plastic on top of it. However, I was surprised when this huge box (with generous plastic covering on it) was delivered to me by the courier guy. Since the card carries a sober white theme it doesn't look too gaudy like AU's other cards like Zenith Vetta or Altura.

This card being an LTF card is cherry on the cake, thumbs up (y)to AU for creating such positive experience with such an entry level card.
Congratulations bro 👏...

TF Ace
TF Family

Congrats bro! 🎉
But why no card pics? 🤨🥲
Do share those!

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Since a couple of folks asked for the card pics, here I am sharing them. Also, please spare me for covering the card details shoddily as I have done it in haste with some desi jugaad on top.
IMG_4255.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4256.jpg
    IMG_4256.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Can we upgrade au cards??
I am quite sure that upgrades are possible, however I am content with this card as in the past AU offered me Zenith a couple of times but they were not willing to waive off the joining and annual fee (my current organisation isn't part of their list). Hence decided to wait for an LTF offer, took a plunge with LIT as it is LTF, managed to get 150 off on my first transaction using LIT on big basket.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am quite sure that upgrades are possible, however I am content with this card as in the past AU offered me Zenith a couple of times but they were not willing to waive off the joining and annual fee (my current organisation isn't part of their list). Hence decided to wait for an LTF offer, took a plunge with LIT as it is LTF, managed to get 150 off on my first transaction using LIT on big basket.
What limit did you get, and what documents were required??

What is the base reward rate without paying anything ?

metal_heart

TF Premier
This is a customisable card you can pick and choose various features (which have charges associated with them) it does provide the lounge access however you need to buy a pack of 299 for 90 days to avail this benefit.
Is it mandatory to activate at least one feature or do they come pre enabled ?