• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Au lit cashback

tanvi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I called customer care and they told cashback will be adjusted in next statement

But for sbi cashback, I usually pay bill-cb and it works

As per rbi refunds are also considered as repayment right
Yes, but if they haven't updated it on their system, it will starting charging interest and you will have to raise a complain and then fight for reversal of charges.

This is mentioned in Axis Bank's MITC -

"Non-customer initiated payment/credit such as Merchant refund/cashback/charge reversals etc. received into the Credit Card account will not be considered as a payment towards the outstanding of the card. However, such credits will be considered to compute the subsequent month’s dues."

They do it intentionally, and people who don't have any idea about this RBI guideline end up paying interest.

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I wanted to know if you guys are still using Au lit after the Devaluation of 5% cashback option from 299/3 months to per month?

I think there is new card in partnership with Aditya Birla Capital AU ABC Nxt etc. it gives the same benefit for 299/3 months. What's your take on it.

bugmenot

TF Ace
I wanted to know if you guys are still using Au lit after the Devaluation of 5% cashback option from 299/3 months to per month?

I think there is new card in partnership with Aditya Birla Capital AU ABC Nxt etc. it gives the same benefit for 299/3 months. What's your take on it.
It is still 3 months not 1 month. As far as I know, it was a tech glitch.

I see 90 days in app and website

1000203540.png