• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AU LIT cashback credit date

When is the cashback for the 5%/2% milestone spend feature credited?
Is it at the end of each 30 day cycle or post the expiry of the feature (90 days)? I've ended a cycle but didn't get the credit of the cashback yet.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I activated 5% Electronics + 5% Grocery. Still Amazon spend didn’t give cash-back jn this category.
Try Activating, Apparel Category.

Grocery category will Cashback when you shop on Amazon Fresh.

Electronics is hit and miss.

Earlier Gift Cards Purchses on Amazon too were covered under Electronics.

Right Now, GV purchases on Amazon on a Specific Merchant Name, which I do not remember, are covered under Apparel and most other Shopping txns too.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Right Now, GV purchases on Amazon on a Specific Merchant Name, which I do not remember, are covered under Apparel and most other Shopping txns too.
Will try! Thanks for detailed info.

Nilanchal

TF Premier

I activated 5% on electronics feature. Ordered a phone on Flipkart.
They reported it as "apparel" category.
Now, I am running behind them, sending screenshots etc etc.

Inlog aise hi escalate karenge yaa actually mai cashback provide karenge ?

Anyone with such experience...

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I activated 5% on electronics feature. Ordered a phone on Flipkart.
They reported it as "apparel" category.
Now, I am running behind them, sending screenshots etc etc.

Inlog aise hi escalate karenge yaa actually mai cashback provide karenge ?

Anyone with such experience...
If they want, they can give Cashback.

Since they further asked you for Invoice copy, then it is quite possible otherwise they have the option to close the case without a sweat since tagged MCC is not eligible.

tryabp

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am using AU LIT since 6+ months and still find it gimmicky. They wont give cashback saying merchant not applicable in specific category. For Amazon as well some products i bought came under Grocery MCC (verified by IDFC CC) and same product purchased via AU LIT didnt gave cashback of grocery category.

Nowdays i am only using AU LIT for MilkBasket, Blinkit, D-Mart, Swiggy Instamart only.

Flipkart reported 5699 as MCC for Apple Watch & iPhone.

Nilanchal

TF Premier
If they want, they can give Cashback.

Since they further asked you for Invoice copy, then it is quite possible otherwise they have the option to close the case without a sweat since tagged MCC is not eligible.
Just to cnf, I did a transaction today on a site, upon asking category, they said, its showing as "Appliances". So, does it comes under electronics categoy only ?

Just like university category comes under educational category.

helloworld

TF Legend
Just to cnf, I did a transaction today on a site, upon asking category, they said, its showing as "Appliances". So, does it comes under electronics categoy only ?

Just like university category comes under educational category.

Categories never matter in credit card industry with any bank. Doesn't matter which product, under which category you used their credit card. Only MCC number important and we have no way to know actual MCC until purchase confirmed and settled. You can't even assure, your friend purchase on ABC site, XYZ product MCC with yours on same site and same product. It varies.

helloworld

TF Legend
What MCC do food services like Zomato/Swiggy/Eatfit, etc come under? Are they eligible under dining spends feature?

One thing for sure, these are not under 'dining spends' category. Swiggy belongs to Food delivery/grocery, Zomato follows same. Eatfit not sure, we use Swiggy for this restaurant orders.

If we buy gift card from Amazon, which MCC will be applicable, can we apply 5% milestone and 10x Rewards

Amzn has 4 MCCs, so can't tell for sure. But applies 5% and 10x rewards, so far no exclusions from LIT card.