• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Are you going for Magnus Milestone in Aug 2023? (Non Burgundy)

harshunlimited

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So what's the verdict here regarding going for 1L in Aug 2023?
We'll get 6000 points in Aug at 5:4 & 25000 points in Nov 2023 at 5:2, that's still 14,800 miles, which I feel is still not bad, unless Axis brings another devaluation before Nov 2023 as it just takes 30 days notice.
These points is assuming no spends on Gyftr 2x, 3x merchants or Traveledge, in which case the points earned will obviously be more.

P.S. Thanks to @Kem_cho for pointing out the calculation mistake.

Last edited:

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HAve 70k NPS payment to make. Other than that still contemplating whether to buy 20k apay vouchers. the other card i have is DCB which charges 3.5% fo buying APay vouchers.

aloha12d

TF Buzz
What other ways are you guys thinking to achieve the monthly milestone now?
Amazon Voucher: 20k (Are there any other alternatives or options like wallet loads which will be counted towards milestone?)
Rest 80K: Just confused, reaching out to friends:)

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HAve 70k NPS payment to make. Other than that still contemplating whether to buy 20k apay vouchers. the other card i have is DCB which charges 3.5% fo buying APay vouchers.
Same situation with my DCB. I already spent 70k this month on DCB. Thinking if Apay and ASV are still worth in Magnus than DCB this month

anilkrsh

TF Premier
Of course.... This is Last time...
I have faith that, once sufficient people cancel this card, they may improve the card rewards
Magnus was not a good card at launch

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Why not hit the milestone?
If you have over 1L spends per month, this card would have stayed a no brainer even without ANY transfer partners just if they had not removed the milestone.

With the milestone, even if you redeem all your edge points for shopping vouchers, you would have received a return of 6.2%. No other card comes close.

So, the same logic applies for the month of August. Even if they devaluation further before getting the points of August, its still a theoretical 6.2% return.

Only caveat I would add is if your renewal date is before November and you have to pay out of pocket for it.

hotcoolhot

TF Buzz
What other ways are you guys thinking to achieve the monthly milestone now?
Amazon Voucher: 20k (Are there any other alternatives or options like wallet loads which will be counted towards milestone?)
Rest 80K: Just confused, reaching out to friends:)
20k amazon, 50k amazonn shopping, uber,swiggy,myntra,nykaa 5k types, sabko rakhi gift