• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Applied Regalia C2C got Millennia

EINSTEIN

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Regalia c2c using Apay Card having limit of 5L but I received Millennia with limit of only 2.25L. It is ltf but still useless for me as I wanted to upgrade regalia to DCB ltf under alumni offer. Need your suggestions on what to do now.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had applied for Regalia c2c using Apay Card having limit of 5L but I received Millennia with limit of only 2.25L. It is ltf but still useless for me as I wanted to upgrade regalia to DCB ltf under alumni offer. Need your suggestions on what to do now.

For DCB LTF Alumni offer, you should either have 5L+ limit on any existing CC you hold or should have salary of 2.75L+ every month (This is what I have read on forum)

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
For the time being, upgrade Millennia to Diners Club Privilege LTF under Alumni offer. Or send them your payslips (if >=1.75L per month for DCB, not sure if gross or net). They'll take it into consideration.

As millennia card is not useful for you, close the card immediately without wasting time. Before closing it, just mail higher authorities for an upgrade. If they refuse, close it. I already closed useless MoneyBack card, the next month I got Axis Ace and FK card. Now I am earning better rewards/cashback ❤️