• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia/Millennia/Regalia First Lounge Access Update

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Important update on Lounge Access via HDFC Credit Cards from December 1st, 2023.
HDFC Regalia First
  1. Effective December 1st, 2023, Complimentary lounge access at lounges within and outside India can no longer be availed on Regalia First Card.
HDFC Millennia
  1. To Access Domestic Lounges you need to spend Rs 1 lac in a quarter.
  2. The number of domestic lounge visits on HDFC Millennia reduced to 1 from 2 per quarter
HDFC Regalia
  1. To Access Domestic Lounges you need to spend Rs 1 lac in a quarter.
  2. No condition is applicable for International Lounge access using PP issued with HDFC Regalia
HDFC Regalia Gold
  1. No changes were made.
Looks like another attempt by HDFC Bank to pocket annual fees by making people upgrade to Regalia Gold who are holding LTF HDFC Regalia and HDFC Millennia.
F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg

Attachments

• F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg
    F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

xylo101

TF Buzz
Does anyone know when will HDFC start sending the email for availing lounge access for Millennia card holders on meeting the quarterly spend target? Their website said it will start from Dec 1 2023, but I dont see any update since then.
Dont want to end up spending this quarter and not receive the eGC!

Last edited:

Yugi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Does anyone know when will HDFC start sending the email for availing lounge access for Millennia card holders on meeting the quarterly spend target? Their website said it will start from Dec 1 2023, but I dont see any update since then.
You will get SMS with Portal link to generate coupon
Reference; 723fb80a-2dde-42a3-9793-7ae1be57c87f.pdf (hdfcbank.com)

Last edited:

knight

TF Ace
You'll get an SMS few days after completing the 1L milestone.

It'll same as the the SMS you get for 1000 eGV.

You can EITHER take 1000 Amazon GV OR 1 Lounge Access. NOT BOTH.

shadow

TF Premier
Anyone tried claiming the lounge voucher? I spent 1L and the milestone benifits are unlocked and ready to claim. But I don't know if they'll be available only for a certain duration or not.

I have a few concerns like is there a time limit for claiming the vouchers? Untill next quarter begins / 1 month / 6 month?
After claiming, do we have to use them untill a certain period?
Can someone besides us use them as they're coupons and I don't think they'll be linked to us somehow?
Update for Regalia
The vouchers are still there even after the quarter ended.
Used one voucher and it generated a Dreamfolks QR code with a validity of 1 year.
Used that voucher on Bangalore airport 080 lounge.
The lady at the front desk asked whose name is on the card and said mine (true).
Later after approval asked her if the name of the cardholder came up when she scanned the QR code and she said no and it was just a routine question.
Will be availing the second voucher and my brother will try to use it in feb. Hope it goes well

Last edited:

knight

TF Ace
Update
The vouchers are still there even after the quarter ended.
Used one voucher and it generated a Dreamfolks QR code with a validity of 1 year.
Used that voucher on Bangalore airport 080 lounge.
The lady at the front desk asked whose name is on the card and said mine (true).
Later after approval asked her if the name of the cardholder came up when she scanned the QR code and she said no and it was just a routine question.
Will be availing the second voucher and my brother will try to use it in feb. Hope it goes well
Millenia or Regalia?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What does this mean? I dont got any mail.for spend based targets.
Also business regalia card is showing 12 lounge access in dreamfolk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240321_171020_HDFC Bank.jpg
    Screenshot_20240321_171020_HDFC Bank.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 23

shadow

TF Premier
What does this mean? I dont got any mail.for spend based targets.
Also business regalia card is showing 12 lounge access in dreamfolk.
These are milestone spends. If you spend 5L in a anniversary year ( 12 month from the month your card was issued) you get additional reward points 5-10k depending on your card.