• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Regalia/Millennia/Regalia First Lounge Access Update

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Important update on Lounge Access via HDFC Credit Cards from December 1st, 2023.
HDFC Regalia First
  1. Effective December 1st, 2023, Complimentary lounge access at lounges within and outside India can no longer be availed on Regalia First Card.
HDFC Millennia
  1. To Access Domestic Lounges you need to spend Rs 1 lac in a quarter.
  2. The number of domestic lounge visits on HDFC Millennia reduced to 1 from 2 per quarter
HDFC Regalia
  1. To Access Domestic Lounges you need to spend Rs 1 lac in a quarter.
  2. No condition is applicable for International Lounge access using PP issued with HDFC Regalia
HDFC Regalia Gold
  1. No changes were made.
Looks like another attempt by HDFC Bank to pocket annual fees by making people upgrade to Regalia Gold who are holding LTF HDFC Regalia and HDFC Millennia.
F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg

Attachments

• F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg
    F9tfrKaWwAAdQB-.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

knight

TF Ace
Query:
Had diners millennia till Nov month and spent 45k on that, in Nov switched to Visa and spent 76k (emi and pre closed)
This makes a total of 1 lac + so I'm eligible for milestone in this quarter right?
But when I check the spend promo details it shows 8000 in this quarter 🤷🏻
Any idea what's going on?
Has your EMI preclosure been settled? was it atleast a week ago?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Query:
Had diners millennia till Nov month and spent 45k on that, in Nov switched to Visa and spent 76k (emi and pre closed)
This makes a total of 1 lac + so I'm eligible for milestone in this quarter right?
But when I check the spend promo details it shows 8000 in this quarter 🤷🏻
Any idea what's going on?
Millennia Milestone Benefits_page-0001.jpg
Here are the T&Cs of the Milestone Benefit. I think pre-closed EMIs don't count, but do write an email to customer care.

MegaSpaceBar

TF Select
While it’s a bit disappointing actually it’s also a good move. With close to 50% share since they’re devaluing on lounge access probably we will get to see less crowded lounges. Moreover it’s not sustainable to give lounge access at annual fee less than 6000 INR .
Costs per lounge per head is less than 250 only. So 4 lounges per year costs around 1000 or less to the bank.

Sohmel

TF Select
Costs per lounge per head is less than 250 only. So 4 lounges per year costs around 1000 or less to the bank.
Really? Just 250? Even for the Mumbai airport lounge?

Also - Does anyone know if Business Regalia has also changed? I have not received any email for no lounge access and read somewhere that business regalia is still working for free lounge.

PS - I don't know why I even have a LTF Business Regalia and not the normal variant, I don't have any business lol

D₹V

TF Prestige
Update: Lounge Access for Millennia is dead.
They're offering Dreamfolks voucher as Milestone Benefit.

It is 'NOT SEPERATE' from the 1000 voucher that we receive as Milestone Benefit. You can choose any one from Amazon pay GV, other brands, OR Dreamfolks.

Most people in this forum hold atleast one card along with Millennia, or would get it now. It doesn't make sense to sacrifice 1000 AGV for 1 lounge access/quarter.

1701953970790.png 1701954267568.png
Thanks for clearance.

I also got the same reply from HDFC Bank when escalated.

shadow

TF Premier
Anyone tried claiming the lounge voucher? I spent 1L and the milestone benifits are unlocked and ready to claim. But I don't know if they'll be available only for a certain duration or not.

I have a few concerns like is there a time limit for claiming the vouchers? Untill next quarter begins / 1 month / 6 month?
After claiming, do we have to use them untill a certain period?
Can someone besides us use them as they're coupons and I don't think they'll be linked to us somehow?

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Anyone tried claiming the lounge voucher? I spent 1L and the milestone benifits are unlocked and ready to claim. But I don't know if they'll be available only for a certain duration or not.

I have a few concerns like is there a time limit for claiming the vouchers? Untill next quarter begins / 1 month / 6 month?
Can someone besides us use them as they're coupons and I don't think they'll be linked to us somehow?
Nobody in their right mind would opt for lounge vouchers when 1k eGC is available.

Would recommend you to use any other card for lounge access if absolutely necessary or upgrade your card to RG if possible.

knight

TF Ace

Milestone vouchers need to be redeemed within like 60 days.

+ whatever @shrewdoc said.

shadow

TF Premier
Nobody in their right mind would opt for lounge vouchers when 1k eGC is available.

Would recommend you to use any other card for lounge access if absolutely necessary or upgrade your card to RG if possible.
I didn't see that you could avail eGC instead of Lounge voucher on their website. It only shows that you've unlocked lounge milestone and redeem longe voucher.