• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

anyone with cibil between 850-900?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i am trying to understand what factors might lead to having a cibil as near to 900 as possible.

i have not heard of anyone with such high scores (in my experience i have seen only people with a
around 810 max).

its not as if at entry level (no credit card, no loan) it is 900 and starts decreasing gradually. nor is it that it increases gradually till you retire. me, despite having many credit cards and extremely low utilization and timely payments, i am having the same score as someone with minimum credit cards, a few paid off loans which were always paid on time.

if anyone in this community has the score above 850, please share your insights on how you managed it, or how you planned it.

poseidon07

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Excellent.. Actually except for Home loan, nothing else positively impact much..

In your case, proabably you are having very less number of CCs and less enquiries and 100% of repayment history coupled with 0% utilisation helping the cause..
You are right. Though my utilisation is around 6%. I have 3 active ccs. Getting Magnus next month.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oh, wow. can you actually calculate it? Would you share the calculation please?
Here it is: ;) ;)

artworks-lyidNFrSCzymr7fo-mmlyoQ-t500x500.jpg

TF Buzz
Excellent profile and the score is ??
788. :(

It was 796 few months ago. Never ever I missed my payment.
2 loans taken in my lifetime. Car loan in 2006 which I foreclosed in 2009. Personal loan in 2008, that also foreclosed. No loans since then except credit cards and amazon pay later types (that also I closed, so no loans as of now).

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
788. :(

It was 796 few months ago. Never ever I missed my payment.
2 loans taken in my lifetime. Car loan in 2006 which I foreclosed in 2009. Personal loan in 2008, that also foreclosed. No loans since then except credit cards and amazon pay later types (that also I closed, so no loans as of now).
Only place you can improve is:
Pay the CC bill before bill generation,( all CC s) then your score would be around 800..
Basically your bill amount should be 0 or -ve ...
try this and see ..

TF Buzz
Only place you can improve is:
Pay the CC bill before bill generation,( all CC s) then your score would be around 800..
Basically your bill amount should be 0 or -ve ...
try this and see ..
Sure. Can do that.
But I never really cared about Cibil. Only recently (last 1-2 years) got curious. No plans to take any loan either but I love CC discounts.