• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

anyone with cibil between 850-900?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i am trying to understand what factors might lead to having a cibil as near to 900 as possible.

i have not heard of anyone with such high scores (in my experience i have seen only people with a
around 810 max).

its not as if at entry level (no credit card, no loan) it is 900 and starts decreasing gradually. nor is it that it increases gradually till you retire. me, despite having many credit cards and extremely low utilization and timely payments, i am having the same score as someone with minimum credit cards, a few paid off loans which were always paid on time.

if anyone in this community has the score above 850, please share your insights on how you managed it, or how you planned it.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i am trying to understand what factors might lead to having a cibil as near to 900 as possible.

i have not heard of anyone with such high scores (in my experience i have seen only people with a
around 810 max).

its not as if at entry level (no credit card, no loan) it is 900 and starts decreasing gradually. nor is it that it increases gradually till you retire. me, despite having many credit cards and extremely low utilization and timely payments, i am having the same score as someone with minimum credit cards, a few paid off loans which were always paid on time.

if anyone in this community has the score above 850, please share your insights on how you managed it, or how you planned it.
Mine is 789. I too want to know how can someone pulls such high score. One of my friend have only one credit card which he got 8 years back and he has a score of 800+. I have around 17 cards with no late or missed payment and oldest credit history is ~10 years. Still I am not able to cross the 800 level.

pra1968

TF Select

around 810 max).

My credit history is around 30 months old.....
My analysis till date is
Timely payment add 9 points for 2 months.
So
Starting from 699 to 816 for 26 months....
Then I know about credit cards...🤦
And some 30 hard enquiries in 3 quarters.....
So many rejection....
And score came to 746....💁

Phonix_YT

TF Select
2.5 Year old credit history , with 2 pay later account (closed in feb 23) , & 1 CC till jan 23 : Cibil 792 (current score)
After Jan 23 got 3 credit card & 6 inquiry , only my oldest cc is showing in cibil, will wait to see the cibil to fall.

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mine is 800 after 4 hard inquiries for recent cards I got. Have never checked cibil before, always checked experian (868) and Crif (844) using Cred before.

vina

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My credit history is around 30 months old.....
My analysis till date is
Timely payment add 9 points for 2 months.
So
Starting from 699 to 816 for 26 months....
Then I know about credit cards...🤦
And some 30 hard enquiries in 3 quarters.....
So many rejection....
And score came to 746....💁
hard enquiries and rejections seem to be playing a big role in this

Lord Of Darkness

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That includes the likes of Jumbo loan from Hdfc[ mentioned as loan on credit card in credit report]?

Not true. I have had a mix of jumbo loan/ personal loan/ home loan - all paid on time - my CIBiL score always hovered around 800 - currently at 807.

Credit history - 16 years
Not a single late late payment till date.
Had 2 credit cards till Feb ( had closed 1 before in 2015). Have got 4 nee credit cards and 4 CIBIL enquiries since Feb, score is still the same.

I have annual subscription to CIBIL so check every 2 or 3 days. The score has not decreased even after the hard enquiries. Need to see how CIBIL reacts in a month or 2 when it sees 4 new credit cards !!

ltf4ever

TF Ace
16 replies (will be 17 with mine) so far and 0 people have come up with what OP was looking for :ROFLMAO:
hehe.
yeah, but at least now i know which factors pull down the score for sure. but need to know ehat factors will push the score up above 850 (or even 830). surprised that no member on this community is having cibil above 850.