• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

anyone with cibil between 850-900?

ltf4ever

TF Ace
i am trying to understand what factors might lead to having a cibil as near to 900 as possible.

i have not heard of anyone with such high scores (in my experience i have seen only people with a
around 810 max).

its not as if at entry level (no credit card, no loan) it is 900 and starts decreasing gradually. nor is it that it increases gradually till you retire. me, despite having many credit cards and extremely low utilization and timely payments, i am having the same score as someone with minimum credit cards, a few paid off loans which were always paid on time.

if anyone in this community has the score above 850, please share your insights on how you managed it, or how you planned it.

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just a curious question,lets say if we clear all dues before statement and later make transactions will cibil score still increase.

Au statement date is 25th of every month,if i pay all unbilled dues and statement generated has 0 due.Can i make transactions on AU card after 26th Dec