• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Anyone used the Cyber Fraudsters to earn money ?

AsB

TF Ace
There are many frauds going on where a person asks you to like a YouTube video, or post a review somewhere. etc., and earn commission. And then they pay you the first time. Afterwards, they ask you to make a small deposit and the fraud starts.

However, what if you get your money first time and then block their numbers ? Does that work ?

_na_cheese

TF Premier
I used to get these calls.
I managed to get 150 ₹ a couple of times.

I stop replying them after getting the money.

They dont call/text me anymore. 🫠

I would not recommend doing this though .

They ask for bank acc details to deposit money.

AsB

TF Ace
I used to get these calls.
I managed to get 150 ₹ a couple of times.

I stop replying them after getting the money.

They dont call/text me anymore. 🫠

I would not recommend doing this though .

They ask for bank acc details to deposit money.
They asked me too. I told them that I dont have Bank details with me, rather use UPI. I created a UPI and shared. Once I received money , I deleted that UPI

karankayastha

TF Premier
They asked me too. I told them that I dont have Bank details with me, rather use UPI. I created a UPI and shared. Once I received money , I deleted that UPI
but from upi it will go in bank account right what if he complaints to cyber cell then you account will get blocked & all the money will be freezed for a long time

D₹V

TF Prestige
There are many frauds going on where a person asks you to like a YouTube video, or post a review somewhere. etc., and earn commission. And then they pay you the first time. Afterwards, they ask you to make a small deposit and the fraud starts.

However, what if you get your money first time and then block their numbers ? Does that work ?
There is 90% chance that your account will be freezed 🥶.

saucy

TF Ace

Yes works 100%

bhaveshS

TF Ace

Earned 1200 for google reviews task then leave when they ask to deposit small amount