• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! UPI transaction declined on Tata Neu Infinity but money deducted!

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
I'm hoping someone can help! I just tried to make a ₹3840 UPI payment using my Tata Neu Infinity credit card on Google Pay, but the transaction got declined. However, the amount has still been deducted from my available credit limit.

Here's what happened:

• I initiated a ₹3840 UPI payment on Google Pay using my Tata Neu Infinity credit card.
  • The transaction was declined by Google Pay.
  • Despite the decline, the amount of ₹3840 has been deducted from my available credit limit.
I'm worried because I the merchant says they don't accept credit cards on UPI, but the amount of deducted regardless.

Has anyone else faced this issue with Tata Neu Infinity credit card UPI transactions?

What should I do to get my money back?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'll be checking this post regularly for any responses. Thanks in advance!

Solution
I'm hoping someone can help! I just tried to make a ₹3840 UPI payment using my Tata Neu Infinity credit card on Google Pay, but the transaction got declined. However, the amount has still been deducted from my available credit limit.

Here's what happened:

• I initiated a ₹3840 UPI payment on Google Pay using my Tata Neu Infinity credit card.
  • Despite the decline, the amount of ₹3840 has been deducted from my available credit limit.
I'm worried because I the merchant says they don't accept credit cards on UPI, but the amount of deducted regardless.

Has anyone else faced this issue with Tata Neu Infinity credit card UPI transactions?

What should I do to get my money...

#aniket

TF Ace

Here's what happened:

What should I do to get my money back?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'll be checking this post regularly for any responses. Thanks in advance!
Don't worry, auto reversal for your refund will be carried out. You will get it within 6 days.

However, transaction settlement may take 1-2 days in you CC A/c to get reflected.

You can mark my reply as the solution (☑️).

Last edited:
Solution