• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay add money error

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone facing error when trying to add money in Amazon Pay wallet using debit card? I keep getting this message

Request method 'POST' not supported.

If there is any fix to it please let me know. I want to add money to wallet for payment of credit card bill

Last edited:

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also I have to now transfer the amount back to bank as I do not see an option to pay credit card bill via UPI from AmazonPay which we used to have earlier.

Haven't used it in a while since mobikwik was working fine. Don't really want to keep such a big amount in a wallet where transactions can be done without any PIN

Aquarab

TF Buzz
Anyone facing error when trying to add money in Amazon Pay wallet using debit card? I keep getting this message

Request method 'POST' not supported.

If there is any fix to it please let me know. I want to add money to wallet for payment of credit card bill
I don't know about it but my bill was generated 2 days before of Amazon pay ICICI credit card
But dedicated cashback still not credited to my Amazon pay account.
I think Amazon pay is facing some issues related to adding money to Amazon pay wallet.

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So... Reviving this thread again.

Is anyone able to load Apay wallet using millenia card?

My transaction is not going beyond the OTP page. I am getting OTP but then it just gets stuck on loading screen once I approve.

Trying to add 2k to wallet for daily transactions :(

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
So... Reviving this thread again.

Is anyone able to load Apay wallet using millenia card?

My transaction is not going beyond the OTP page. I am getting OTP but then it just gets stuck on loading screen once I approve.

Trying to add 2k to wallet for daily transactions :(
try entering card no ?
mine working fine when enter card number you have to enter card number everytime