• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Money sent to wrong account using UPI LITE

krishna_236

TF Buzz
I have sent to wrong phone number on Paytm UPI lite and called my bank SBI they are telling that UPI lite is not the bank transaction, it is a wallet maintained by Paytm and then called Paytm and their version is that UPI reference no. is there so it is bank's responsibility. What to do now can anyone please give me a suggestion.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
In help section they are again giving SBI helpline number and can you please suggest me any other way to go with udir
SBI is worst for making UPI Txns.

If you have done UPI txn using SBI Account via Any third Party UPI app then such txn does not belongs to SBI as per the customer Service Executive.

For SBI , first Money is transfered to Third Party App and then Third Party App transferd it to benificary.
So either Contact benificary or Third Part App as the real money Transfer happend between Third Party App and Benificary. SBI has no direct involvement in Sending Money to Benificary

As per Customer Service Executive, they do not have Access to fetch details of UPI txns Done via Third Party UPI apps even if such txns are reflecting in SBI Account Statement.

For a Family Member I have called customer care to raise a UPI txn dispute then customer Care Executive shared above mentioned "PRICELESS KNOWLEDGE".

I called 4 times and each Executive Shared Same "PRICELESS KNOWLEDGE"

Last edited:

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

If you have done UPI txn using SBI Account via Any third Party UPI app then such txn does not belongs to SBI as per the customer Service Executive.

For SBI , first Money is transfered to Third Party App and then Third Party App transferd it to benificary.
So either Contact benificary or Third Part App as the real money Transfer happend between Third Party App and Benificary. SBI has no direct involvement in Sending Money to Benificary

As per Customer Service Executive, they do not have Access to fetch details of UPI txns Done via Third Party UPI apps even if such txns are reflecting in SBI Account Statement.

For a Family Member I have called customer care to raise a UPI txn dispute then customer Care Executive shared above mentioned "PRICELESS KNOWLEDGE".

Yo, by the way SBI bank have dedicated email address for all UPI transaction complaint but i forgot the email id. 😜😜

Strange

TF Legend

Have you raised complaint on this portal?

Or Email ID: customercare@sbi.co.in
contactcentre@sbi.co.in

PNO: gm.customer@sbi.co.in

ALOAK

TF Ace

Sbi care is a useless bunch half of them don't have a clue of anything. Just script. Even their management are also black sheep's. Every one wants to blame other no ownership taken all. Better not expect extra ordinary service from them sbi hdfc axis and rbl to pluto planet. All same category.