• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex Green Card US variant 🔥

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
It's been 3 years since me using an Amex US card the benefits are unbeatable. Forex charge 0, You earn 3x points of Travel, dining, rideshare.

So it's 3x on 82 INR.

US concierge service is dope.
You can even book short distance flights at cheap rates using points only no taxes. Like BKK to Vietnam, BKK to Singapore, Hanoi to DPS and much more. if you compare it will Krisflyer mile you have to pay $50-80 taxes on top of what you likes points.
Anyone using Green Card?

Use my link you will have higher chances of approval :

GREEN CARD , hilton, blue cash etc
Apply for an American Express Card with this link. With your new Card, you could earn a welcome bonus and your friend could earn a referral bonus. Terms Apply. https://americanexpress.com/en-us/referral/american-express-green-card?ref=NEERAnZtq2&xl=cp15

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
It's been 3 years since me using an Amex US card the benefits are unbeatable. Forex charge 0, You earn 3x points of Travel, dining, rideshare.

So it's 3x on 82 INR.

You can even book short distance flights at cheap rates using points only no taxes. Like BKK to Vietnam, BKK to Singapore, Hanoi to DPS and much more. if you compare it will Krisflyer mile you have to pay $50-80 taxes on top of what you likes points.
Anyone using Green Card?
Nice rewards but SSN required to apply rite

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

So it's 3x on 82 INR.

Anyone using Green Card?
Using for purchases in India??

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Using for purchases in India??
Absloutely, I have been using this for 3 years even in India but nowadays Magnus. But whenever I do a purchase where I think money can be lost, I use my amex us card. They refund money just in 10 mins if you send them proof that somebody is not refunding the money.

Eg. When you take tour packages or even flight changes or anything.

Last edited:

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What about US bank account, address and phone no. requirement? Do they accept post box address?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Also it gives $200 clear credit for US fast check-in
and Lungebuddy credit $100 where you can get access to any worldwide lounge by. paying and you will get refund for the same . as lounge cost $40-50

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
What is clear credit can you tell me?
$189 CLEAR® Credit

CLEAR® uses unique attributes, such as eyes or fingerprints, to digitally verify identity to help its members move faster through security at select airports nationwide. Receive up to $189 per calendar year in statement credits, when you pay for a CLEAR membership with the American Express® Green Card.‡

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
$189 CLEAR® Credit

CLEAR® uses unique attributes, such as eyes or fingerprints, to digitally verify identity to help its members move faster through security at select airports nationwide. Receive up to $189 per calendar year in statement credits, when you pay for a CLEAR membership with the American Express® Green Card.‡
I recently got approved for both green and platinum card, can I also share one to someone? or I can use it for my membership only?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I recently got approved for both green and platinum card, can I also share one to someone? or I can use it for my membership only?
I never took platinum because of heavy fees but surely it's far better than Amex Indian>

Which bank did you use for address verification