• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

gabu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
and they asked for pin setup during the application that something i never seen , then again this is my first time applying for amex as primary holder , it say's I'm pre - something approved , and it did had a enquire on my cibil
In same boat no dcos asked, pre approved with pin setup at application itself, done my vkyc today afternoon, no mail after that.
How long it took for your approval mail after vkyc?

@Wealth is my birth right! used ur referral link.... hopefully it gets approved.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
In same boat no dcos asked, pre approved with pin setup at application itself, done my vkyc today afternoon, no mail after that.

@Wealth is my birth right! used ur referral link.... hopefully it gets approved.
you should recieve the mail for application soon, i don't remember how quickly it was but it was under 24hr from applying to approval. so hopefully you would receive mail for approval soon.

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Wow good to hear
Will update u if I get referral points
Within a day u get sms stating email is registered for statements

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
forget battery level. look at that tab count!!!
Just 56 browsing pages
Actually I used to close browser then and there but if I use my wife mob it will have 100+ open pages haha browsing practice differs from person to person
Some feel it’s easy to get that page again if it’s open some feel fine to fetch from history
Legends like me always use private mode and no history bookmarks being used and all mind remembering 😜😊

Gautham

TF Premier
Just 56 browsing pages
Actually I used to close browser then and there but if I use my wife mob it will have 100+ open pages haha browsing practice differs from person to person
Some feel it’s easy to get that page again if it’s open some feel fine to fetch from history
Legends like me always use private mode and no history bookmarks being used and all mind remembering 😜😊
100...jeez... I feel uncomfortable using it even if it's more then one. 🤧

AakashCJB

TF Select
Applied for Amex platinum Travel via a referral

8th Dec - 8 AM: Applied for amex platinum travel
8th Dec - 2pm - Did VKYC & uploaded documents (salary slip & bank statement)

After that step till now.. No mail received and no communication from Amex so far. Is this normal?

@BestBanker - Is this normal?

bandook

TF Neo
Had applied for MRCC on Thursday 22nd Dec and received the card today. Very good limit of 4L+ and seamless process. Any idea how long to wait before I can apply for Gold card or immediately also works?