• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After ban lifted they r accepting c2c but those who applied by that route not yet approved/received cards in my circle let us wait for one more week to see results
@BUDHRAJ @Wealth is my birth right!

There is no C2C option for amex. People are misinterpreting what is mentioned. The minimum eligibility criteria is applicant has to meet ALL THREE of the following:
- Have income proof
- Have a credit card issued by other bank
- Should be resident Indian.

Many are reading only the 2nd point and assuming if they have card, only that is enought and income documents not required. It is not the case.

The income documents accepted is ITR, Form 26AS, Form 16/16A, 2 months payslip with 2 months bank statement: any one of the above is required.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@BUDHRAJ @Wealth is my birth right!

There is no C2C option for amex. People are misinterpreting what is mentioned. The minimum eligibility criteria is applicant has to meet ALL THREE of the following:
- Have income proof
- Have a credit card issued by other bank
- Should be resident Indian.

Many are reading only the 2nd point and assuming if they have card, only that is enought and income documents not required. It is not the case.

The income documents accepted is ITR, Form 26AS, Form 16/16A, 2 months payslip with 2 months bank statement: any one of the above is required.
The last para I disagree since AmEx didn’t ask any income doc to me I did apply on Monday and instantly it’s approved without any docs submitted and just a mail I got for video kyc which I did post which next day they dispatch card lol if system bug I am not sure
FYI I got sbi cash back on Sep first for which I had hard query on CIBIL and also LE on scb card too fetched CIBIL I got mail trigger and amex after vkyc they did hard CIBIL

Last edited:

ashwinsid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The last para I disagree since amex didn’t ask any income doc to me I did apply on Monday and instantly it’s approved without any docs submitted and just a mail I got for video kyc which I did post which next day they dispatch card lol if system bug I am not sure
FYi I got sbi cash back on Sep first for which I had hard query on civil and also LE on scb card too fetched civil I got mail trigger and amex after vkyc they did hard cibil
1663737898241.png