• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AMEX application submitted, What is next?

jd123

TF Buzz
I already submitted an application for the new AMEX credit card. The application number is generated. What is next procedure?
IMG_20220919_101835.jpg

Chiraag17

TF Buzz
I had applied for MRCC on 19th evening (via payslip and bank statement).
Kyc was done on 20th morning , Got approval email around 11pm. Card dispatched on 21st evening.

I was sceptical about getting approval as I had 3 enquiries in the last 2 months but it got approved :)

Some points I considered before applying for MRCC on the first day of opening despite of no running offers-

1. I do not have an Amex card, there will be a lot of applications and this will delay the card if I apply after a week or so, mine has already been approved.
2. As per @TechnoFino Referrals might start in November, Will be targeting to hit 1500x4 milestone each month and set off the joining fees for first year.
3. When the referrals do start, I will apply for Plat Travel or Gold Charge and make MRCC as a companion card, till then will discover what Amex Redemptions are possible for max return.
4. I had more than 3 CIBIL enquiries due to recent loan applications, I assumed they will not follow the unofficial 3 enquiries in the last three months in the beginning so I didn't mind absorbing 1000+Gst, just took a chance.
5. Currently all spends are on Magnus, unsure if Ill be able to spend much on Amex as of now.
can i try with 5.5 lakhs itr? i want MRCC.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Seems like they had lost track of my application..
Applied on 19th morning.. even shown pre-approved an eligible for MRCC.. did VKYC.. uploaded requested docs.. even received verification mail on my working id.. but after that no response.. Called CC, executive told that application is under processing.. and the whole turn around time would be 21 days.. seriously :rolleyes:
Well I had everything in place residential and office address both in their serviceable location..
I uploaded all the requested documents Salary Slip, Bank statement, ITR , form16..
Although No hard inquiry is done till now.. don't know whats going on...

psycho2711

TF Buzz
Applied on 19th morning.. even shown pre-approved an eligible for MRCC.. did VKYC.. uploaded requested docs.. even received verification mail on my working id.. but after that no response.. Called CC, executive told that application is under processing.. and the whole turn around time would be 21 days.. seriously :rolleyes:
Well I had everything in place residential and office address both in their serviceable location..
I uploaded all the requested documents Salary Slip, Bank statement, ITR , form16..
How do you guys check hard enquiries on your credit score ??

sidsonn

TF Buzz
Exactly same case with me