• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon to ICICI Platinum

Sanjay

TF Select
I have ICICI Amazon Pay CC. Now I want platinum CC. I have read earlier Technfino has posted on this but not able to find that. Can anyone share that thread.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Such a weird bank is ICICI. I noticed that the Service Request they created on 09-Nov-2023 for a new Platinum credit card (As "upgrade" from my Amazon Pay card) was closed today. But no SMS or email intimation was given.

Then I noticed in Netbanking a new Platinum credit card, which is now marked as my primary credit card.

However, I have received no automated back-to-back 6 emails about card limit set which you usually get after a new card is approved.

Moreover, this card is not showing in iMobile app either. (Perhaps it would show after 12 AM?)

Further, even though the total limit is being shown the same as my Amazon Pay card in Netbanking, but the remaining limit for this card shows as full. Isn't the limit supposed to be shared between both?

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Such a weird bank is ICICI. I noticed that the Service Request they created on 09-Nov-2023 for a new Platinum credit card (As "upgrade" from my Amazon Pay card) was closed today. But no SMS or email intimation was given.

Then I noticed in Netbanking a new Platinum credit card, which is now marked as my primary credit card.

However, I have received no automated back-to-back 6 emails about card limit set which you usually get after a new card is approved.

Moreover, this card is not showing in iMobile app either. (Perhaps it would show after 12 AM?)

Further, even though the total limit is being shown the same as my Amazon Pay card in Netbanking, but the remaining limit for this card shows as full. Isn't the limit supposed to be shared between both?
My Card is available on imobile too.
Your case is ideal, Both will show limits as used in individual cards, But won't allow debits passing the limit
For me, it has a separate limit from amazon pay card (8.6L for Apay and 3.7L for platinum)
I'm confused on how it will work.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
My Card is available on imobile too.
Your case is ideal, Both will show limits as used in individual cards, But won't allow debits passing the limit
For me, it has a separate limit from amazon pay card (8.6L for Apay and 3.7L for platinum)
I'm confused on how it will work.
Contact icici on twitter
merge your Amazonpay cc limit with other icici cc

James

TF Ace
@James and @Trust Me it was fun reading you guys come at each other with superb English and dodging each other's points.
But anyway I guess both of you are settled for good now. Hope all your queries have been resolved and don't take anything personally on a public platform
What's wrong with my message? I said One thing and he did a different thing and quoted the half of my message to blame me. Is that right?

It'll be fun to read for me though if someone blames me for his mistake

aayusharyan

TF Ace
If you apply icici cc you will get different limit
No yes yes, that is true. But after 3-4 months, the Bank will automatically make both limits as same. That happened with me. So, I thought it was common for everyone.
Now, if I get a Pre approved LE on one of my ICICI Cards. It is applied on all (APay and Core Cards)

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
No yes yes, that is true. But after 3-4 months, the Bank will automatically make both limits as same. That happened with me. So, I thought it was common for everyone.
Now, if I get a Pre approved LE on one of my ICICI Cards. It is applied on all (APay and Core Cards)
If you got limit increase in apay sometime is not merge with other icici cc
you have raised a request for merger