• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon to ICICI Platinum

Sanjay

TF Select
I have ICICI Amazon Pay CC. Now I want platinum CC. I have read earlier Technfino has posted on this but not able to find that. Can anyone share that thread.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
Icici pre approved cc mein cibil inquiry nahi karta ha agar pre qualified offer hai to usme karta hai
If you are NTB, I think they will. Or atleast in my case, and the few people I know, they did, even though we had offers. I had pre approved Rubyx LTF, still they did.
Really weird how ICICI works. HDFC approved my Tata Neu Infinity CC (LTF) 2 months ago within minutes without even a CIBIL hit. My Savings Max account with them was just over a year old when I applied for that card, and I didn't even see any pre-approved credit card offer or anything in netbanking.

But, ICICI has the audacity to put a hard enquiry on a 12+ year old account for a pre-approved offer, on an account which was also a part of Privilege Banking at that time.

In many instances, I've observed that HDFC Bank values you more as a customer than ICICI.

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Really weird how ICICI works. HDFC approved my Tata Neu Infinity CC (LTF) 2 months ago within minutes without even a CIBIL hit. My Savings Max account with them was just over a year old when I applied for that card, and I didn't even see any pre-approved credit card offer or anything in netbanking.

But, ICICI has the audacity to put a hard enquiry on a 12+ year old account for a pre-approved offer, on an account which was also a part of Privilege Banking at that time.

In many instances, I've observed that HDFC Bank values you more as a customer than ICICI.
In my case icici icici approved my cc without cibil hit and hdfc approved cc with a cibil hit 🙃

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Hecker bhai Hecker
Lol then you should set this as your dp. /s 🤣
cat_hacker__programmer_coder___developer_programmi_by_eaudepassion_dg6bnxk-fullview.png

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Card is available on imobile too.
Your case is ideal, Both will show limits as used in individual cards, But won't allow debits passing the limit
For me, it has a separate limit from amazon pay card (8.6L for Apay and 3.7L for platinum)
I'm confused on how it will work.
I recently got Coral Rupay via Twitter and they gave me limit equivalent of Amazon Pay which was 4.2L. Both the cards had 4.2L and just 2 days after getting Coral Rupay, my Amazon Pay got auto LE to 5L.

Now Amazon Pay is at 5L & Coral is at 4.2L limit.

Are these still shared limits or separate? I'm confused too, can anyone clarify please?

I recently got Coral Rupay via Twitter and they gave me limit equivalent of Amazon Pay which was 4.2L. Both the cards had 4.2L and just 2 days after getting Coral Rupay, my Amazon Pay got auto LE to 5L.

Now Amazon Pay is at 5L & Coral is at 4.2L limit.

Are these still shared limits or separate? I'm confused too, can anyone clarify please?
Shared just call customer care and ask them to make both the card limits equal