• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Roadmap to ICICI platinum CC

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
I have no relationship with ICICI and can't furnish income docs for some reasons. Having said that, kindly give your valuable suggestions.

But I think I have two options. Option 1: To apply via branch on C2C basis. (Can anyone tell me your experience regarding the same and what docs are required)

Option 2: To get ICICI Amazon Pay rn and then ask them for Platinum via X or CS.

TIA 🙏🏼

Mruseless

TF Premier
I have no relationship with ICICI and can't furnish income docs for some reasons. Having said that, kindly give your valuable suggestions.

But I think I have two options. Option 1: To apply via branch on C2C basis. (Can anyone tell me your experience regarding the same and what docs are required)

Option 2: To get ICICI Amazon Pay rn and then ask them for Platinum via X or CS.

TIA 🙏🏼
If you already have credit card with decent limit suppose 50k plus and have a good credit history then you will definitely get apay in 1 or 2 try, can't say that you get card in 1st try. Now everything depends on your 🤞

Aksh3213

TF Buzz
If you already have credit card with decent limit suppose 50k plus and have a good credit history then you will definitely get apay in 1 or 2 try, can't say that you get card in 1st try. Now everything depends on your 🤞
Yea.. around a year ago, icici agent did call me to offer Apay but I declined.
I'll visit branch and ask for C2C application, if it doesn't works then maybe get apay.