• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can I hold MMT platinum and MMT signature together

Mruseless

TF Premier
Currently I have apay and Coral rupay but I also want to apply for MMT platinum and signature Both together,I know I can get mmt platinum easily by Twitter and getting upgrade offer for signature in app. Just wanted to know can I hold both MMT card together or not. Anyone holding both of them pls share his experience

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Currently I have apay and Coral rupay but I also want to apply for MMT platinum and signature Both together,I know I can get mmt platinum easily by Twitter and getting upgrade offer for signature in app. Just wanted to know can I hold both MMT card together or not. Anyone holding both of them pls share his experience
Yes you can hold all cards of ICICI. no problem

ccent

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes bhai. I have total 12 cards from ICICI.
I have MMT signature and wanted to have MMT platinum as well. can you please help me with the following:
1. how can I initiate the process? twitter route or do I need to apply for a fresh card using "apply now" option?
2. I had paid one one-time joining (OTJ) fee on MMT signature already. do I need to pay OTJ again for MMT platinum?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I have MMT signature and wanted to have MMT platinum as well. can you please help me with the following:
1. how can I initiate the process? twitter route or do I need to apply for a fresh card using "apply now" option?
Just call customer care and tell I want MMT Platinum. They will give.
2. I had paid one one-time joining (OTJ) fee on MMT signature already. do I need to pay OTJ again for MMT platinum?
Yes. OTJ of ₹500+GST, you will get ₹500 back as Mycash