• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got LTF MMT Signature

Dexter384

TF Buzz
Got a upgrade credit card offer in imobile app, and got mmt signature, paid joining fee later realised it got reversed today. Haven't used for 1re yet. So is it technical glitch or they made it ltf, I hold normal sb acc and apay card only , tried contacting cc long wait time of 30min still didn't got connected. Any similar experience.

Screenshot_2023-10-09-22-17-30-525_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg

AritraSaha

TF Legend
Got a upgrade credit card offer in imobile app, and got mmt signature, paid joining fee later realised it got reversed today. Haven't used for 1re yet. So is it technical glitch or they made it ltf, I hold normal sb acc and apay card only , tried contacting cc long wait time of 30min still didn't got connected. Any similar experience.

Screenshot_2023-10-09-22-17-30-525_com.csam.icici.bank.imobile.jpg
Ask them in mail..
It will work as proof in needed in future

drsel

TF Legend
I just received the MMT Signature card + 2500 voucher code.
but there is no Dreamfolks membership card and there is not even one 1500 MMT cash voucher.

How to get 1500 mmt cash and dream folks membership card with one free spa acces?
Should I ask retention team if they can make it lifetime free?
@NAB @sahildca
@CardGame @Mritunjay

NAB

TF Premier
I just received the MMT Signature card + 2500 voucher code.
but there is no Dreamfolks membership card and there is not even one 1500 MMT cash voucher.

How to get 1500 mmt cash and dream folks membership card with one free spa acces?
Should I ask retention team if they can make it lifetime free?
@NAB @sahildca
@CardGame @Mritunjay
Dreamfolks card will come separately via post/courier.

1500 MMT Cash will be credited to the MMT account with your registered mobile number.

drsel

TF Legend
Dreamfolks card will come separately via post/courier.

1500 MMT Cash will be credited to the MMT account with your registered mobile number.
Thanks customer care confirmed that once I pay the 2950 joining fee, within 45 days I will get a Dreamfolks membership card with the free spa and lounge access as well as 1500 MakeMyTrip cash

sahildca

TF Premier
Thanks customer care confirmed that once I pay the 2950 joining fee, within 45 days I will get a Dreamfolks membership card with the free spa and lounge access as well as 1500 MakeMyTrip cash
you will get Dreamfolk card within week in separate courier, MMT cash voucher will receive after paying joining fee after statement