• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Card giving only 1% reward for Train tickets on PayU

I recently booked a train ticket using Amazon Pay Card via PayU gateway but found that I got only 1% reward for the same previously in the same month I got 2% for train tickets. Is there any change in reward rate?

Screenshot_20230325-185618.jpg
It is the transaction of 2618. Can anyone who booked train tickets on Amazon pls check the same?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I recently booked a train ticket using Amazon Pay Card via PayU gateway but found that I got only 1% reward for the same previously in the same month I got 2% for train tickets. Is there any change in reward rate?

Screenshot_20230325-185618.jpg
It is the transaction of 2618. Can anyone who booked train tickets on Amazon pls check the same?
Earlier mcc is of utility inside amazon so we got 2% now after payu some changes they made
We don’t know whether it’s bug too
Raise a call

Oh what all categories they changed to 1% any idea?
I checked with bus & train bookings.
If it asks to enter new cards and doesn't show saved cards, you will earn mostly 1% cashback

You can verify using another way. Go to Amazon pay card management and you can see the recent transactions and cashback percentage. If you don't see your recent Amazon transaction there, you will get 1% cashback instead of 2

Need a change 😟