• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback column

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As you all know cards like Axis Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement which clearly states cashback for every individual transaction.
But, Airtel Axis has no such column. Many people on the forum have faced problems with the cashback (mainly Swiggy/Zomato) and Axis customer support is even better than Amex in these situations😜.
Someone on the forum already mentioned that bank's employees are easily able to see the cashback internally.
Also they mention cashback categories of Ace card in the statement of Airtel Axis 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I request all the holders of Airtel Axis to drop a mail to Axis PNO kindly asking them to revamp the statement provided with the card 🙏🏻.

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As you all know cards like Axis Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement which clearly states cashback for every individual transaction.
But, Airtel Axis has no such column. Many people on the forum have faced problems with the cashback (mainly Swiggy/Zomato) and Axis customer support is even better than Amex in these situations😜.
Someone on the forum already mentioned that bank's employees are easily able to see the cashback internally.
Also they mention cashback categories of Ace card in the statement of Airtel Axis 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I request all the holders of Airtel Axis to drop a mail to Axis PNO kindly asking them to revamp the statement provided with the card 🙏🏻.
I am totally agreeing with you on this point.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Check latest Tncs PDF.

They already shared the reason why txn wise Cashback is not possible for Axis Airtel

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
"Since there is capping involved, cashback break-up at transaction level cannot be shared.
However, customer can check the cashback summary at the bottom of the statement"
That's just BS..... Capping is involved even in Ace card.... This is just a tactic to fool customers and make them follow up again and again for getting their own cashback.... They can simply mention "Capping Reached" for the transactions done after reaching capped spending.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
Instead of revamping the statement, I'd ask all to email to actually provide CB for bundle technologies and Zomato. Even for Zomato, I don't get CB these days. Could have become the best entry level card, even if it provides 5% CB on Bundle technologies and Zomato. 10% is just too much that could be filled by another dedicated card in the future like HDFC Swiggy card (that doesn't seem to provide CB for bundle technologies either). Anyway, I am just glad that they still provide CB correctly for Airtel services and for other utility payments. Can't expect more from an entry level card.

rana_kirti

TF Buzz
so if this card cashback is problematic then what is the next best option?

was just gonna apply for this but can run round to get my own cashback.

edit: need for swiggy/Zomato/utilities.

codenerd

TF Ace
I just received my 1st month axis ace statement and even after 20k spends on online and offline, I can't see any cashback. Do I need to first pay the current bill and then expect cashback? I am very confused. I was hoping to see cashback related details either ron the app or on the statement but I can't find it anywhere.

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just received my 1st month axis ace statement and even after 20k spends on online and offline, I can't see any cashback. Do I need to first pay the current bill and then expect cashback? I am very confused. I was hoping to see cashback related details either ron the app or on the statement but I can't find it anywhere.
The cashback earned on Axis Ace Credit Card during a billing cycle is credited into the card account 3 days before the date of next statement generation. The cashback amount must be mentioned in your current statement.

codenerd

TF Ace
The cashback earned on Axis Ace Credit Card during a billing cycle is credited into the card account 3 days before the date of next statement generation. The cashback amount must be mentioned in your current statement.
There is no mention of any cashback on my 1st and only statement of axis ace. Where am I going wrong? Need some help here.

Attachments

• IMG_20240125_142642.jpg
    IMG_20240125_142642.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 68

codenerd

TF Ace
There is no mention of any cashback on my 1st and only statement of axis ace. Where am I going wrong? Need some help here.
Okay! I just realised the cashback column you are talking about. If you downlaod the statement from axis app, you won't get that column but if you look at the actual statement which you get in email, that includes everything.

Thanks!