• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback column

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As you all know cards like Axis Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement which clearly states cashback for every individual transaction.
But, Airtel Axis has no such column. Many people on the forum have faced problems with the cashback (mainly Swiggy/Zomato) and Axis customer support is even better than Amex in these situations😜.
Someone on the forum already mentioned that bank's employees are easily able to see the cashback internally.
Also they mention cashback categories of Ace card in the statement of Airtel Axis 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I request all the holders of Airtel Axis to drop a mail to Axis PNO kindly asking them to revamp the statement provided with the card 🙏🏻.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Do we get 10% cashback for Insurance payments on Airtel thanks app? There is a clause that says No cashback for insurance payments.. Not sure is it for outside Airtel thanks app, or includes Airtel thanks app payments for Insurance?

gobsy

TF Select
There is a difference between cashback earned and cashback credited on my card. Any possible reasons?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-03-15-13-51-36-84~01.png
    Screenshot_2024-03-15-13-51-36-84~01.png
    232 KB · Views: 23

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Assume you have exhausted Rs. 300 cashback on the Airtel category (25% on 1200 spend) in a month. Now if you spend more on Airtel the same amount, will we get 10% cashback (under the Utilities category), or will there not be any cashback at all?

harshgupta940

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis airtel only giving me proper cashback when ordering from bigbasket via Tata Neu the name is Innovative Retail. I am not getting any cashback for Zomato & Swiggy..

I have complained multiple times about it and they always raise my complaint and says will be credited in 90 days and after 90 days there is no track for the cashback

Arosaurabh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis airtel only giving me proper cashback when ordering from bigbasket via Tata Neu the name is Innovative Retail. I am not getting any cashback for Zomato & Swiggy..

I have complained multiple times about it and they always raise my complaint and says will be credited in 90 days and after 90 days there is no track for the cashback
It has become hit or miss with Axis Airtel, I have stopped complaining, now sticking to only Airtel payments primarily and for Swiggy/Zomato if other options are available use them and it is the last option for the food orders, but still it is fairly good card to stick with.