• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Axis Cashback column

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As you all know cards like Axis Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement which clearly states cashback for every individual transaction.
But, Airtel Axis has no such column. Many people on the forum have faced problems with the cashback (mainly Swiggy/Zomato) and Axis customer support is even better than Amex in these situations😜.
Someone on the forum already mentioned that bank's employees are easily able to see the cashback internally.
Also they mention cashback categories of Ace card in the statement of Airtel Axis 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I request all the holders of Airtel Axis to drop a mail to Axis PNO kindly asking them to revamp the statement provided with the card 🙏🏻.

Arosaurabh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Axis Airtel card is available on the VISA and Mastercard networks, not on Rupay. Therefore, it's not possible to convert it to the Rupay network.
Yes thanks for that, got to know Co-branded cards have cost matrix designed along with Network (VISA/Mastercard) so not possible to change the network and RBI guidelines of network change do not apply to cobranded cards.

its_karan

TF Ace
Earlier i used to see an option to choose to avail 25 percent cashback on airtel bill while using airtel axis through thanks app under offer section..Now that option to choose 25 percent cashback is gone ..Has something changed now..Ab kaise milega cashback
Sometimes it comes in 'Apply Offer'. Sometimes it doesn't.

Cashback has been provided by Axis no matter what.
I got Rs.33 short in Dec stmt due to Bundl bungle in 2 txn. This mth they gave Rs.26.70 as "addl cashback for Dec". Nto sure how the amt was worked out.
Raise to PNO
Format
Is there a way to convert the Network from Mastercard to Ruapy?
You can try and let us all know.

Don't do too much bamboo, or Axis will take the bamboo away.

mailmenow

TF Premier
As you all know cards like Axis Ace & Flipkart have a different column in the statement which clearly states cashback for every individual transaction.
But, Airtel Axis has no such column. Many people on the forum have faced problems with the cashback (mainly Swiggy/Zomato) and Axis customer support is even better than Amex in these situations😜.
Someone on the forum already mentioned that bank's employees are easily able to see the cashback internally.
Also they mention cashback categories of Ace card in the statement of Airtel Axis 🤦🏻‍♂️.
I request all the holders of Airtel Axis to drop a mail to Axis PNO kindly asking them to revamp the statement provided with the card 🙏🏻.
Exactly bro
Exactly bro. I done the same . And I got the reply from m.d level Escalation team as"
Based on your email regarding the above concerns, we are unable to share the cashback at transaction level since there is category-wise capping, and currently we do not have the functioning to send the breakup of cashback. Further, cashbacks are system generated and hence a breakup is not available. You are requested to share us the transaction in which the cashback is credited less for further assistance.

Further, a separate column for breakup of individual cash back is not feasible for Airtel credit card and hence, cash back breakup for every transaction is not displayed in the statement". Need more clarification on this reply . If they receive a bulk mail on this column implementation, they might add that perticular column.

mailmenow

TF Premier
sometimes? I got always for the last 2 yrs
sometimes? I got always for the last 2 yrs.
Is it a technical glitch or what ??? As per terms and condition there is no CASHBACK for other network mobile reachrge?? But they are giving 10% for mobile recharge?? Why

sometimes? I got always for the last 2 yrs.
Is it a technical glitch or what ??? As per terms and condition there is no CASHBACK for other network mobile reachrge?? But they are giving 10% for mobile recharge?? Why

its_karan

TF Ace
They also used to give 25% on Metro Recharges

Counting it in Airtel

Closed now

Some times they give 10% cashback on other network mobile recharges.😂
Still finding new things on this card

mailmenow

TF Premier
Because while doing Airtel prepaid, Airtel d2h, broadband etc, the cashback of 25% and while doing other utility bill payment 10% except other network mobile recharges shows the cashback amount that going to earns in Airtel thanks app itself. But for other network mobile recharges it shows nothing in Airtel thanks app. But earned 10% cashback in statement. How it happened?? Can you please give a clarify

mailmenow

TF Premier
Because while doing Airtel prepaid, Airtel d2h, broadband etc, the cashback of 25% and while doing other utility bill payment 10% except other network mobile recharges shows the cashback amount that going to earns in Airtel thanks app itself. But for other network mobile recharges it shows nothing in Airtel thanks app. But earned 10% cashback in statement. How it happened?? Can you please give a clarify
Please reply for the above

AnungUnRama

TF Select
I did a transaction on Zomato using the airtel axis cc, it reflects as null*Zomato Private Limited. Will I get 10% cb on it?
N.B- is there any minimum threshold beyond which one is eligible to get cb using the above mentioned cc and platform?

manish286

TF Buzz
Hi all ,

I have one doubt regarding axis airtel credit card . If do recharge of other broadband will i get the 10% utility cashback since the coupon for 10% cashback is not showing in the app can anyone please confirm .

mailmenow

TF Premier
Hi all ,

I have one doubt regarding axis airtel credit card . If do recharge of other broadband will i get the 10% utility cashback since the coupon for 10% cashback is not showing in the app can anyone please confirm .
Don't know about other broadband. But you will get 10% for other mobile recharges for sure. Other broadband also come under the utility category, so you might be get 10% cashback for the same also