• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add-on card for HDFC Tata Neu CC possible or not?

Akash777

TF Select
Is it possible to get an add-on card for HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Rupay Variant Credit Card? Because somewhere I had read HDFC doesn't issue add-on card for Rupay variant.

suva

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Possible. After you receive card apply for add on from net banking or mobile application for add on card member provided they have hdfc account. If not, you need to physically visit branch for add on application via kyc

Akash777

TF Select
Possible. After you receive card apply for add on from net banking or mobile application for add on card member provided they have hdfc account. If not, you need to physically visit branch for add on application via kyc
They have clearly mentioned on HDFC Bank website... You can't apply for an add-on card for an HDFC Bank Rupay Credit Card. That's why I was asking.
Has anybody received the add-on card for Tata Neu CC here in TF Community?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231029_095856.jpg
    Screenshot_20231029_095856.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 33

Akash777

TF Select
Contacted Customer Care and she told the same procedure for applying add-on card for HDFC Bank Credit Card. Fillup the add-on CC form with their Chennai address and drop it in any nearby HDFC Bank.
Also told about the above HDFC Bank T&C for Rupay CC. She then consulted with her senior and told they are not providing add-on card for virtual card only.

avis_

TF Premier
I got Tata Neu Infinity Add on for my Mom applied from Mobile Banking authenticated her using her Net banking. Received card in 2days. One Problem is Mom cannot link to her UPI. But get's separate card for swipe transactions, card details are the same as primary.

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Contacted Customer Care and she told the same procedure for applying add-on card for HDFC Bank Credit Card. Fillup the add-on CC form with their Chennai address and drop it in any nearby HDFC Bank.
Also told about the above HDFC Bank T&C for Rupay CC. She then consulted with her senior and told they are not providing add-on card for virtual card only.
No need to fillup any physical form if your mother is already HDFC Bank customer. You can apply online by giving her customer ID