• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aakash800

TF Buzz
I've always felt I have been getting less rewards points than I should've gotten, But never really did the calculation myself.

This last statement I decided to do the calculation, and not to my surprise It was way low (I've attached the statement screenshots)

So as you can see I've spent Rs: 9,763 on UPI spends ( 1.5% of that is 146 )
And I've spent Rs: 1,778 on Bill Payments on TATA NEU app ( 5% of that is 88 )

I should've gotten 234 neu coins, But I got only 186.

Should I contact them to give me my 48 coins? I feel like that's gonna be a waste of time though.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    19.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 1.png
    1.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.png
    2.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 4.png
    4.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 76

shashank08

TF Premier
I've always felt I have been getting less rewards points than I should've gotten, But never really did the calculation myself.

This last statement I decided to do the calculation, and not to my surprise It was way low (I've attached the statement screenshots)

Should I contact them to give me my 48 coins? I feel like that's gonna be a waste of time though.
As per screenshot.. your tata payments seems 4 transactions.. 252, 179, 886 and 179 and for that calculation is correct. 1.5% you are seeing right away against each transaction and 3.5% in bonus neu coins.
For UPI just consider transactions done during march month and then try to calculate 1.5%.
I can see some transactions are for month of april.. you will get for april during next month.
Try to calculate and let me know for UPI nut for tata payment it seems correct.

paresh22

TF Ace

Learn to calculate the coins. There can be some points not given for your transactions for that you can contact customer care but good to understand first how coins are calculated. Check this pdf

scn

TF Select
no scam, title is misleading, please change the title

To be short
following calculation to be done on monthly basis and you will recieve neu coins on next month
  • bonus 3.5%
  • upi
  • grocery (even swiggy one, you will not see 1.5% also but seen in base_grocery in aditional tata neu section)
eg if your billing statement date is 20march-19th April

You will get the 3.5% extra coins 5% grocery coins from above pointers in this statement for the transaction done on 1st march - 31st march

so any transaction done between 20th march to 31st march, calculation is seen good
But the transaction done on 1st April to 19th April (settled one), neu coins will be seen on next billing cycle i.e 20th April - 19th May and so on

Best billing date for the tata neu card is the first possible date of calendar of so that we can easily calculate and get the neu coins as early as possible

for me I already changed the billing date to 3rd of every month as per the HDFC billing date choice, They don't provide 1st or 2nd which I cannot choose

diptarkaroy

TF Select
It’s not a scam actually
I raised the same issue with them and they called back and explained how that works.
A lot of friends have already explained the same above.

diptarkaroy

TF Select
no scam, title is misleading, please change the title

To be short
following calculation to be done on monthly basis and you will recieve neu coins on next month
  • bonus 3.5%
  • upi
  • grocery (even swiggy one, you will not see 1.5% also but seen in base_grocery in aditional tata neu section)
eg if your billing statement date is 20march-19th April

You will get the 3.5% extra coins 5% grocery coins from above pointers in this statement for the transaction done on 1st march - 31st march

so any transaction done between 20th march to 31st march, calculation is seen good
But the transaction done on 1st April to 19th April (settled one), neu coins will be seen on next billing cycle i.e 20th April - 19th May and so on

Best billing date for the tata neu card is the first possible date of calendar of so that we can easily calculate and get the neu coins as early as possible

for me I already changed the billing date to 3rd of every month as per the HDFC billing date choice, They don't provide 1st or 2nd which I cannot choose
I tried to change my statement date for neu infinity but couldn’t get the option. Could you please guide me how to do the same?

scn

TF Select
I tried to change my statement date for neu infinity but couldn’t get the option. Could you please guide me how to do the same?
just call on customer and ask to do that and request, it will take 45 days to do this after request change, Mail take another 1-2 day to process request