• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TATA Neu Card: Application under verification

Post number 21 has been selected as best answer.

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was hit with dreaded Your application is under verification message while applying for Tata Neu Card.

This is despite me holding HDFC Bank account and Credit card. It showed my existing card limit, and that usual thingy that shared limit and 5k till 5 days blah blah... and asked me to authenticate via HDFC Net banking / Debit Card credentials (I chose Netbanking ). After entering net banking credentials I was hit with the under process message.

What actually happened here ?? Was there some error or network issues during entering Netbanking Credentials?

No Change in Mobile number or address was made, it was fetched as per my bank account.

What should be my next step, considering I don't even have an HDFC application number except Tata neu Ref Number.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nothing happened, just wait for 1 or 2 days. Your card will be approved.
It is just normal process..
If it stays there for longer period then we will look into it
Update: So more than 24 hours passed and didn't hear anything from HDFC.

So I fired Neu app to check the application number and it ran some checks and asked me to provide OTP to view card details.
Provided OTP and card was visible, and after that I received email that card is approved.

Thanks to everyone for help.
True, it seems that I posted too soon.

While I am able to see the card and set the transaction limits, I am not able to see the full card details even after providing OTP. It always ends up an error.

It seems things are still setting up in background. Will wait for couple of days before trying again.
Congratulations 🎊
You need to give some time to system to allow it to complete it's processes..
All the best

bigbyte

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Card is approved too.
Day 1: Applied
Day 2: Home and office verification, my office and home is same
Day 3: Virtual card showing
Very good. Looks like this IPL season HDFC is approving this card quickly.

One more thing, How many days it practically takes to get full credit limit on this card? It is stuck at 5000 since 3 days now.
Do I need to try increasing it via net banking?

BeingIncog

TF Ace

One more thing, How many days it practically takes to get full credit limit on this card? It is stuck at 5000 since 3 days now.
Do I need to try and increase it via net banking?
don't intervene it'll automatically increase

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Do I need to try increasing it via net banking?
5 working days

peekgupta

TF Buzz
I already have a HDFC card and applied for Tata Neu Infinity via App. It went under physical verification process. Physical verification was done 2 days back but still it shows 'verification under process'. Digital card is not showing.
Is there a way to contact customer care and fast track it?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I already have a HDFC card and applied for Tata Neu Infinity via App. It went under physical verification process. Physical verification was done 2 days back but still it shows 'verification under process'. Digital card is not showing.
Is there a way to contact customer care and fast track it?
Call tata neu cc