• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc tata neu cc application error

friends2b11

TF Select
I already have a savings account and credit card with HDFC Bank.I have never applied Tata neu credit card before.

But when I am trying to apply , the application is telling me that I already have a Tata Neu credit card.

My mother has a Tata neu plus credit card.I am an add on credit card holder.

This is why the system thinks that I already have a credit card with Tata ?
IMG-20240423-WA0001.jpg

A friend of mine has opened an account in HDFC Bank for four months and deposited more than 1 lakh but he still hasn't received any pre approved credit card offers.But he got pre approved debit card emi offers , personal loan offers etc.He is also an add on credit card holder.System thinks he already has a credit card ?

Tejo

TF Legend
I already have a savings account and credit card with HDFC Bank.I have never applied Tata neu credit card before.

But when I am trying to apply , the application is telling me that I already have a Tata Neu credit card.

My mother has a Tata neu plus credit card.I am an add on credit card holder.

This is why the system thinks that I already have a credit card with Tata ?
IMG-20240423-WA0001.jpg

A friend of mine has opened an account in HDFC Bank for four months and deposited more than 1 lakh but he still hasn't received any pre approved credit card offers.But he got pre approved debit card emi offers , personal loan offers etc.He is also an add on credit card holder.System thinks he already has a credit card ?
close that add-on cards and apply from express site

friends2b11

TF Select
close that add-on cards and apply from express site
Is there any other way without closing the Add on card? HDFC bank is asking me to send letter to Chennai office to close the add on card.

Are there any in this group who are already add on card holders from HDFC Bank but also got pre approved credit card offer?

Is there any other way without closing the Add on card? HDFC bank is asking me to send letter to Chennai office to close the add on card.

Are there any in this group who are already add on card holders from HDFC Bank but also got pre approved credit card offer?
Addon card can be closed over call itself. I did it recently. Call 1800 258 3838 from primary number.

I am facing an issue with the Hdfc application
After the rejection of a pre-approved credit card 7 months ago. I can't apply online now. After confirming the details page it shows an error.
Can someone please help me

Attachments

• 136d1163-64ba-43cf-b043-c87ef6d4f08c.jpeg
    136d1163-64ba-43cf-b043-c87ef6d4f08c.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1