• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Application Stuck

godslayer

TF Select
I recently applied to Tata Neu Infinity credit card using Tata Neu app on 9th April. Since I already have a HDFC card, I was directly offered infinity.
Despite providing all necessary information and undergoing a CIBIL check, I was not able to complete logging in via net-banking.

Since then, my application is stuck, with the app no longer offering an option to complete the process. Despite reaching out to both Tata Neu and HDFC customer care, neither has been able to resolve the issue. I already have a HDFC account and HDFC credit card. Still for some reason they need KYC documents and one pager MID filled.

They are asking me to send the documents to legendary Chennai branch. They are not even cancelling the application. Has anyone faced the same issue? Or any suggestion to complete the application without sending documents to Chennai or visiting branch and submitting KYC documents and redoing a identity verification.

1715445963955.png

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I recently applied to Tata Neu Infinity credit card using Tata Neu app on 9th April. Since I already have a HDFC card, I was directly offered infinity.
Despite providing all necessary information and undergoing a CIBIL check, I was not able to complete logging in via net-banking.

Since then, my application is stuck, with the app no longer offering an option to complete the process. Despite reaching out to both Tata Neu and HDFC customer care, neither has been able to resolve the issue. I already have a HDFC account and HDFC credit card. Still for some reason they need KYC documents and one pager MID filled.

They are asking me to send the documents to legendary Chennai branch. They are not even cancelling the application. Has anyone faced the same issue? Or any suggestion to complete the application without sending documents to Chennai or visiting branch and submitting KYC documents and redoing a identity verification.

1715445963955.png
They are doing physical verification of existing CC customers. Last week @𝙇.𝙆. 𝐓𝐢w𝐚𝐫i applied for Tata neu CC. The bank did physical verification for his CC application despite having an existing CC holder.

godslayer

TF Select
They are doing physical verification of existing CC customers. Last week @𝙇.𝙆. 𝐓𝐢w𝐚𝐫i applied for Tata neu CC. The bank did physical verification for his CC application despite having an existing CC holder.
So no other way then to send the documents?

HDFC has such a pathetic infrastructure. If they want physical verification they can come and check. What's the point of me sending them documents.

godslayer

TF Select
Was registered mobile number on Tata Neu account and HDFC credit card same while applying?
yes it is same, thats why I directly got tata neu infinity as card limit is more than 1.5 lakh. The issue came when we have to verify by login via netbanking / Debit Card. I was not able to finish that step.