30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update:
I gave transfer request to CV from axis on Monday evening and just now got confirmation sms
Logged in cv app and able to see points
Axis rocks in transfer atleast
<48hrs TAT
did you get the 305 bonus as well? i did it day before and today only the basic CV points have been credited, with my sbi vistara both normal and bonus got credited together

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
why though? isnt it a vistara offer and not and axis offer! as soon as my profile gets a credit vistara should've added 30% to it themselves! :|
If that happened by this time lot of us taken award flights but as per offer t&c it’s mentioned clearly the 30% bonus points will come after 45 days of base CV points date

Amit Dhatrak

TF Buzz
Hi guys. I have transferred my points on 30th March. I’m sure that it won’t get transferred between 31st march. Any idea if Vistara will give the bonus CV points? If not, then is there any escalation support?

joshmas

TF Buzz
Hi guys. I have transferred my points on 30th March. I’m sure that it won’t get transferred between 31st march. Any idea if Vistara will give the bonus CV points? If not, then is there any escalation support?
As far as the T&c is concerned, they have mentioned they will factor in the transaction date and not the credit date. So you are good. You will surely get the bonus