• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
MY one domestic premium economy one way ticket voucher from Vistara expiring anyone want to book plz dm me or
kindly what's app me on 8000318081
Regards
Ca Viral Sanghavi

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
MY one domestic premium economy one way ticket voucher from Vistara expiring anyone want to book plz dm me or
kindly what's app me on 8000318081
Regards
Ca Viral Sanghavi
ur giving it away for free?? very generous of you! :D also if possible remove your number.Try not sharing personal info on such forums

Can we search for award availability in Vistara without having enough CV points?

I did try & it shows points required for a particular sector but does it mean that there is a availability?

And yes I do get a message that you don't have enough points for the booking..!!

How long does it takes to transfer from Axis to Vistara?

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we search for award availability in Vistara without having enough CV points?

I did try & it shows points required for a particular sector but does it mean that there is a availability?

And yes I do get a message that you don't have enough points for the booking..!!

If you don't have sufficient points you can't book even if flights are available for redemption. Just wait for points to be credited. You never know about availability in future. It changes every hour.

manzb

TF Premier

Yes, you can. Just log-in to Club Vistara and go for redeem now and type in the details of the booking you are looking for. You can then see the dates with the points required. But you can't go further unless you have enough points. Hope it clarifies.

Yes, you can. Just log-in to Club Vistara and go for redeem now and type in the details of the booking you are looking for. You can then see the dates with the points required. But you can't go further unless you have enough points. Hope it clarifies.
Up till this point, I had already explored. My query was - if the portal displays the required miles, does it mean that it can be booked or it is just for info purposes?

I don't want to get into a situation where the points are transferred but still, I can't book. So wanted to check on this part.

manzb

TF Premier
Up till this point, I had already explored. My query was - if the portal displays the required miles, does it mean that it can be booked or it is just for info purposes?

I don't want to get into a situation where the points are transferred but still, I can't book. So wanted to check on this part.
If it shows the points means that there is atleast one option there to book.

shubhamrai

TF Buzz
Vistara is sending out the lucrative promotional offer where you can get upto 1,50,000 CV pts just as bonus that too from each pts transfer partners.

You can transfer your pts to Club Vistara from these specific Bank’s, with their specific cards’ earned pts:
Axis, AMEX, HDFC, Standard Chartered, HSBC, IndusInd, AU Small Finance.
Apart from these you can also transfer your Club ITC pts to CV pts.

The offer is going to run from 1st March to 31st March, 2023.

Do note, Vistara is going to get merged to AirIndia by Q1 of 2024, and we don’t know the exact fate of the loyalty program post that. Only transfer if you’re in need of the travel for this time being.

You need to enroll separately to avail this offer. To enroll, Click Here

What’s your thought on it?

684234AB-AAA9-40CD-946C-601C1C0149A8.jpeg
I have a doubt on airmiles transfer as I am new to airmiles transfer game. As i have magnus card so if i spend 1L in a month then a get 25k+6k = 31k RP = 24800CV. so I checked a flight on Vistara DEL-BLR economy costing near around 13.5k CV to 17.5K CV and in cash same flight cost is 7k -8k so its kind of 1cv ≈ 0.5 paisa and i checked same day flight with other website i was able to get flight in air India for 4.4k approx. so how does it make sense that we r getting better value at magnus(only in case of RP as other benefits are very good in magnus i know, but i am just not getting the RP hype). If someone is explaining my query thanks in advance but please take a real life example as just calculating points on assumption doesn't make any sense if we are not getting that value in real life while redeeming those point & let me know if i am missing something here or in the calculation.
I have attached ss.

P.S I am new to airmiles so I have not that much understanding of conversation of CV and working of it so I have posted my query with whatever understanding I have

Attachments

• vcv.PNG
    vcv.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 17
  • vp.PNG
    vp.PNG
    47.4 KB · Views: 18
  • yp.PNG
    yp.PNG
    65 KB · Views: 18

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a doubt on airmiles transfer as I am new to airmiles transfer game. As i have magnus card so if i spend 1L in a month then a get 25k+6k = 31k RP = 24800CV. so I checked a flight on Vistara DEL-BLR economy costing near around 13.5k CV to 17.5K CV and in cash same flight cost is 7k -8k so its kind of 1cv ≈ 0.5 paisa and i checked same day flight with other website i was able to get flight in air India for 4.4k approx. so how does it make sense that we r getting better value at magnus(only in case of RP as other benefits are very good in magnus i know, but i am just not getting the RP hype). If someone is explaining my query thanks in advance but please take a real life example as just calculating points on assumption doesn't make any sense if we are not getting that value in real life while redeeming those point & let me know if i am missing something here or in the calculation.
I have attached ss.

P.S I am new to airmiles so I have not that much understanding of conversation of CV and working of it so I have posted my query with whatever understanding I have
DEL BLR Economy is 9000 points and PE is 13500 points

There is obviously low availability in Economy, however PE availability is quite ok. For redemption, PE is a better option than Economy.
image_2023-05-03_203548812.png image_2023-05-03_203802632.png

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have attached ss.

This is how you learn. Redeeming miles for good value isn't possible always. In your case, its not a good value. You get good value for miles in india, if you book close to travel date (ie) like 5 days in advance and in some specific sectors (for example) blr-chandigarh