• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30% Bonus CV Points with Club Vistara’s Partner Transfers

R!ppEr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i got but seems like the calculation is off, i transferred around 18k points and the bonus i received is only just above 5k when it should be more than 5400!

codenerd

TF Ace
Need REFERRAL CODE/ID while signing up for Club Vistara. If someone has pls DM fast! I too would like to check this offer.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a doubt on airmiles transfer as I am new to airmiles transfer game. As i have magnus card so if i spend 1L in a month then a get 25k+6k = 31k RP = 24800CV. so I checked a flight on Vistara DEL-BLR economy costing near around 13.5k CV to 17.5K CV and in cash same flight cost is 7k -8k so its kind of 1cv ≈ 0.5 paisa and i checked same day flight with other website i was able to get flight in air India for 4.4k approx. so how does it make sense that we r getting better value at magnus(only in case of RP as other benefits are very good in magnus i know, but i am just not getting the RP hype). If someone is explaining my query thanks in advance but please take a real life example as just calculating points on assumption doesn't make any sense if we are not getting that value in real life while redeeming those point & let me know if i am missing something here or in the calculation.
I have attached ss.

P.S I am new to airmiles so I have not that much understanding of conversation of CV and working of it so I have posted my query with whatever understanding I have

On the website if you select book by redeem points I see 15k to 16k for two way ticket between Bangalore and Delhi. However if you select cv points plus cash then it is showing more than 17390cv points for one way ticket.

Attachments

• IMG_4230.png
    IMG_4230.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_4229.png
    IMG_4229.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 11

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Ohh how so? I see some comments above who claim they got it! I am not sure when they got it. I am not sure
Offers come here and there in an year so stay tuned
Currently Marriott Bonvoy have 30% offer but it’s for buying and gifting
Since u r disappointed by Club Vistara bonus just sharing this if u can use

Attachments

• IMG_2993.jpeg
    IMG_2993.jpeg
    117.4 KB · Views: 12

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
I have a doubt on airmiles transfer as I am new to airmiles transfer game. As i have magnus card so if i spend 1L in a month then a get 25k+6k = 31k RP = 24800CV. so I checked a flight on Vistara DEL-BLR economy costing near around 13.5k CV to 17.5K CV and in cash same flight cost is 7k -8k so its kind of 1cv ≈ 0.5 paisa and i checked same day flight with other website i was able to get flight in air India for 4.4k approx. so how does it make sense that we r getting better value at magnus(only in case of RP as other benefits are very good in magnus i know, but i am just not getting the RP hype). If someone is explaining my query thanks in advance but please take a real life example as just calculating points on assumption doesn't make any sense if we are not getting that value in real life while redeeming those point & let me know if i am missing something here or in the calculation.
I have attached ss.

P.S I am new to airmiles so I have not that much understanding of conversation of CV and working of it so I have posted my query with whatever understanding I have
Those are PY, not Y. Award availability is not something you'll get.
award seat numbers:
J / Business: 2
PY/ Premium Economy: 4
Y/ Economy: 6/8
This is domestic availability, at standard in vistara. As it's now a very popular program for domestic travel, expect this kind of scenarios. The route you selected is a popular route itself. I tried to book two CCU - DEL Business class tickets for a date after 4 months, and already 1 Business Class ticket of a specific time. That's what you see in demand. So plan early.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Anyone managed to book award flights during Christmas new year week? Have been tracking since last year and never found any thing in any international route like singapore, dubai, London Europe.

manzb

TF Premier
Anyone managed to book award flights during Christmas new year week? Have been tracking since last year and never found any thing in any international route like singapore, dubai, London Europe.
Top pick season between 15Dec to 15Jan is typically black out periods for most benefits involving travel incl hotels etc. Very few / rare instances where they allows.

Reward Hunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I did not register but transferred points, seemed to make a blunder any way of getting it? I emailed them a few times but they said since you did not register, we cannot do anything.

Itsrajeev

TF Buzz
award seat numbers:
This is domestic availability, at standard in vistara. As it's now a very popular program for domestic travel, expect this kind of scenarios. The route you selected is a popular route itself. I tried to book two CCU - DEL Business class tickets for a date after 4 months, and already 1 Business Class ticket of a specific time. That's what you see in demand. So plan early

award seat numbers:
This is domestic availability, at standard in vistara. As it's now a very popular program for domestic travel, expect this kind of scenarios. The route you selected is a popular route itself. I tried to book two CCU - DEL Business class tickets for a date after 4 months, and already 1 Business Class ticket of a specific time. That's what you see in demand. So plan early.
It means if we plan to travel with family in economy ticket than there is only 6-8 seat availability for awards ticket?? aisa hai kya ??