• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

25% cashback on grocery & dining spends with indusind credit cards for 3 months

Post number 8 has been selected as best answer.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
I received a mail from indusind bank which says we can get assured 25% cahsback upto 1750(cumulative) on all grocery and dining spends on our existing indusind bank credit cards basis the following t&c:

1. We don't have any existing indusind savings account and we open one (the first ever) after receiving this email, plus we are already having an indusind credit card.

2. Depending on the IP for saving account opened cashback rates differ starting from 10% and upto 25% max. 25% assured cashback is when we open the savings account with IP of Rs 50,000.

They say all spends for 3 months would be accounted and cashback would be posted in the 4th month (after the end of 3 month offer period)

Now, this email communication seems little too complicated and I doubt if I would be receiving the cashback under this offer or not. Because 25% additional cashback on all grocery and dining mcc spends sounds too good to be true.

I am having Indusind easyzdiner credit card currently and just recently opened an select savings account with them (with IP 50k).

What is not clear yet is whether this offer will be applicable on my eazydiner credit card or not, as eazydiner only gives eazypoints in their reward points system, that can be redeemed on eazydiner spends only.

Tried contacting the bank, but no response. I know this offer ran about a year or so back too, since their website link for earlier offer still exists on internet https://www.indusind.com/in/en/pers...pJobID=2080272439&spReportId=MjA4MDI3MjQzOQS2

Has anyone else who recieved this email communication in the past and tried this offer? Do we actually get the cashback at the end ? If yes, then this is a really good offer I guess and all grocery and dining spends can be shifted to indusind credit cards

Any indusind old user who has used this offer previously and has any experience to share , kindly share here.

Email screenshots:

Screenshot_20231202-212428.png Screenshot_20231202-212436.png

Last edited:

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Screenshot_20231207_123648_Gmail.jpg

Daily getting same email. Also getting another email which states that when I open account with 50k IP, I will get 250 cashback. But I am stuck at online account opening process due to some issues.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
Update:
After receiving this email, I opened an indusind savings select account with an initial funding of Rs 50,000. As promised in the promotional email, for my case i would receive 25% cashback on all grocery and dining spends upto rs 1750max (cumulative) for total spends in 3 months after opening the account.
On 14th march, as promised, they credited rs 1750 into my credit card acccount without any inquiries/followups from my side.
The description for credit statement says "Cashback for SA X Sell on CC base".

Others who opened their account too should receive the cashback