• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove duplicate BOB, HDFC and IDFC duplicate CIBIL enquiry

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I applied for BOB Eterna sometime back but left it incomplete but they did a cibil enquiry. Now I have completed the application but they have done a fresh cibil enquiry. I reached out to crm@bobfinancial.com but they are saying they cannot remove the duplicate enquiry.

Similarly I left IDFC application incomplete but planning to complete the application.

HDFC did 2 cibil enquiry when I applied for DCB.

How to get BOB, HDFC and IDFC remove duplicate enquiries? BOB and HDFC are not responding to my request.

_amit_

TF Premier
Icici and axis bank
Oh okay. Thanks for confirming.

I stopped IDFC CC application mid way and they created a CIBIL entry which i think I consented based on the T&C.
I am going to try to get it removed, but looks unlikely.

I guess asking for the card against enquiry wont help either if they dont want to suppress, as their process seems to be online and most of their executive answer in generic way as if made to revise such lines.

_amit_

TF Premier
I also mailed sbi to remove sbi cc double enquiry...
So they are asking cibil report in reply. But I don't have cibil subscription.
I got to know about double enquiry from Google pay credit score.
So now what should I do?
Not sure about Google pay, however you can get CIBIL report as PDF from CIBIL itself (once a year without subscription), every month with Axis bank and once a quarter via Amazon pay.

Check this out for more platforms: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/platforms-to-check-credit-score-for-free.901/

Ak Singh

TF Premier

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I also mailed sbi to remove sbi cc double enquiry...
So they are asking cibil report in reply. But I don't have cibil subscription.
I got to know about double enquiry from Google pay credit score.
So now what should I do?
Download latest cibil report

Last edited:

_amit_

TF Premier
I have already downloaded 1 free report from cibil few months ago, so can't download latest one where sbi cc double enquiry showing.
So use Amazon pay now.

If you have exhausted that too, use Axis bank CIBIL.

There are more options in the link posted, but these should be enough.

You have to optimise it when using free reports.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
So use Amazon pay now.

If you have exhausted that too, use Axis bank CIBIL.

There are more options in the link posted, but these should be enough.

You have to optimise it when using free reports.
I mailed to sbi nodal officer related to double enquiry and they are saying they can't remove because reported data is correct.(Ss attached) What should I do now?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240425-150255__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20240425-150255__01.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 6

_amit_

TF Premier
I mailed to sbi nodal officer related to double enquiry and they are saying they can't remove because reported data is correct.(Ss attached) What should I do now?

This is an expected generic reply and you will get this few times more in the process (same with other banks). You have to be persistent.

You have to mail them few times. Ask them that it is incorrect as this is a duplicate entry and unwarranted. If CS Team does not help then move up the ladder to nodal and then PNO.

Though as you have not consented for two enquiries, assuming a reasonable executive is at the other end, things might work out as expected.

Ak Singh

TF Premier
This is an expected generic reply and you will get this few times more in the process (same with other banks). You have to be persistent.

You have to mail them few times. Ask them that it is incorrect as this is a duplicate entry and unwarranted. If CS Team does not help then move up the ladder to nodal and then PNO.

Though as you have not consented for two enquiries, assuming a reasonable executive is at the other end, things might work out as expected.
This is nodal officer reply not from sbi cc. So next step should be to PNO, After one and two try?
I have shared full cibil report latest showing double enquiry from sbi card still they are denying.

_amit_

TF Premier
This is nodal officer reply not from sbi cc. So next step should be to PNO, After one and two try?
I have shared full cibil report latest showing double enquiry from sbi card still they are denying.
Try few thread cycle with nodal and then move to PNO.

Yes, they will deny few more times. Be persistent, polite and make your case. They usually copy paste template replies which might be irritating. Assume that you are in their branch and have to get your things done without having your floater in hand

Remember they have denied things to Supreme Court, so we are nothing. This should help you a bit.

Similar case:

Last edited: