• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Fastag after Paytm Fastag closure

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now that paytm fastag is shutdown, what are good choices for fastag?

The wallet + fastag combined offering from paytm was really good. Is there any other option like that?

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As i said, my friend tried to recharge his icici fasttag via gpay and a small msg popped up saying min recharge should be 500. I'll get u the screenshot today
Screenshot_2024-02-18-18-21-14-07_c012571447726bc1d8bc1a6260e01f23.jpg

You can pay even 50 to the upi id which is netc.(vehicle no)@bankname it will get recharged to fastag...

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Even if you can add money to your paytm wallet and withdraw etc, it is better safe than to be sorry, and wait at the toll gate bearing the honking of vehicles behind
Better to change to another stable provider than stay with the unstable one.

gauravbhati

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even if you can add money to your paytm wallet and withdraw etc, it is better safe than to be sorry, and wait at the toll gate bearing the honking of vehicles behind
Better to change to another stable provider than stay with the unstable one.

yaaa... I've faced this trouble past year as the one of my fastag was linked to some highway delite app. The line behind me was so long in just 2-3 min that they had to accept the cash and let me go. 😂

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I think paytm will not let go wallet business so easily. They earn so much from wallet business. They will partner with some bank to link paytm wallet with bank's escrow account. That's the reason I have not closed my fastag yet. Even if wallet gets closed, my fastag deposit will be refunded automatically or it will be ported to some other partner fastag provider.
Paytm Payments Bank has the Licence to Operate and issue Wallet Account.

One 97 do not have any Wallet License😂

Wallet is going to dead untill One 97 Gets Wallet License from RBI😂

RBI ordered not to allow Funding in Wallet Accounts issued by Paytm Payments Bank.
Which Bank's Escrow Account is holding Wallet money is irrelevant since issuer is Paytm Payments Bank

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Paytm Payments Bank has the Licence to Operate and issue Wallet Account.

One 97 do not have any Wallet License😂

Wallet is going to dead untill One 97 Gets Wallet License from RBI😂

Direction Paytm Payments Bank ko diye gaye not to allow Funding Wallet Account issued by them.
I read somewhere that wallets are linked to escrow account. And if someone take over that escrow account then wallets will function as usual. License paytm ke paas tha shyad aur unhone surrender kar diya tha. Correct me if I am wrong.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I read somewhere that wallets are linked to escrow account. And if someone take over that escrow account then wallets will function as usual. License paytm ke paas tha shyad aur unhone surrender kar diya tha. Correct me if I am wrong.
One97 ke pass thha abb nhi hai😂

New Licence lene kis muu ke saath jayega One97 RBI ke saamne😂

Which Bank's Escrow Account is holding Wallet money is irrelevant since issuer is Paytm Payments Bank and Direction given to Paytm Bank not allow further Funding in wallets Account issued by it.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys
Does anyone know if Park+ uses wallet balance as fasttag balance (similar to paytm fasttag) or does park+ fasttag and park+ wallet balances stays separate?
If Park+ doesn't do that, then does Phonepe do it?
As I have cancelled my paytm fasttag already and I'm trying to get a new one. but need this convenience as I dont have to remember to load the fasttag, instead have money in the wallet and fasttag pulls from that as required.

deep@vie

TF Legend
Hi Guys
Does anyone know if Park+ uses wallet balance as fasttag balance (similar to paytm fasttag) or does park+ fasttag and park+ wallet balances stays separate?
If Park+ doesn't do that, then does Phonepe do it?
As I have cancelled my paytm fasttag already and I'm trying to get a new one. but need this convenience as I dont have to remember to load the fasttag, instead have money in the wallet and fasttag pulls from that as required.
No, park+ doesn't have wallet & fastag balance in one place option. Yes phonepe have this it asks at the time of taking fastag to check this box.

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No, park+ doesn't have wallet & fastag balance in one place option. Yes phonepe have this it asks at the time of taking fastag to check this box.
Thanks for the reply mate.
I just bought my fasttag via Phonepe and it didnt give me any option to link wallet bal and fasttag bal.
Once after I purchased, they asked me to use the given icici fasttag cust id and login to ICICI eToll app.
Paytm was way more efficient in that sense.