• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF offer extended on ixigo card

shadow

TF Premier
@deep@vie where to apply for the card for best chance of acceptance? bank website/ offline / make ixigo account and apply from there?
I work in a startup and wfh. I have HDFC regalia and Tata Nue infinity with shared limit of 3.9L and Cibil of 790. Any chance I could get approved for this as I'm planning a long foreign trip in April

deep@vie

TF Legend
@deep@vie where to apply for the card for best chance of acceptance? bank website/ offline / make ixigo account and apply from there?
I work in a startup and wfh. I have HDFC regalia and Tata Nue infinity with shared limit of 3.9L and Cibil of 790. Any chance I could get approved for this as I'm planning a long foreign trip in April
They do verify office.
Do you have an office e-mail?

keeleri_achu

TF Buzz
Thanks to the LTF offer being extended, I applied for the card, mainly for 0 forex, and it was approved pretty quickly (~3 days)

*Thursday 18th April 09:30PM - Apply card
*Friday 19th April 10:30AM - vKYC Done
*Saturday 20th April 02:30PM - Home address physical verification
*Monday 22nd April 05:30PM - Card Approved

deep@vie

TF Legend
@deep@vie i hold AU ZENITH can I apply for ixigo LTF? Where should I apply for successful application? Also I tried for my wife as she has no primary card with any banks, still it didn’t get approved stating based on credit evaluation criteria. Can you suggest how to get ixigo LTF please?
It has to go through the algo, it seems algo rejected your wife's application.
You can't get second card as of now.