• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES First Exclusive : Low Limit

bengaltiger

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I had applied for Yes First Exclusive Card.
After video kyc, I got the card.

No IPV for office or residential address.
I found the limit is very low compare to other cards.

Everything is done within a week.

Is this the way Yes bank works?
I have written email to nodal officer and few other people.

Any guide or help will be welcomed

Thanks,
BT

CardTox

TF Premier
Hello,

Thanks,
BT
Yes, same condition. I also got this card with very low limit of 60k only, while my limit on other cards is more than 6l. This card has annual charge of 1,999+GST. I made it FYF by reaching their threshold of spending 40k with in first 30 days. Now this card is useless for me. I will raise ticket for its closure as I got Yes virtual cc...but unsure whether that virtual cc will remain active after the closure of this First Exclusive cc?

zealsid

TF Select
I recently got Yes First Exclusive with very good limit. 4.2 Lac. Made it FYF by spending 40k. I also have account with Yes bank, that might have played role in good limit. Not sure tough.
Yes, same condition. I also got this card with very low limit of 60k only, while my limit on other cards is more than 6l. This card has annual charge of 1,999+GST. I made it FYF by reaching their threshold of spending 40k with in first 30 days. Now this card is useless for me. I will raise ticket for its closure as I got Yes virtual cc...but unsure whether that virtual cc will remain active after the closure of this First Exclusive cc?

CardTox

TF Premier
I recently got Yes First Exclusive with very good limit. 4.2 Lac. Made it FYF by spending 40k. I also have account with Yes bank, that might have played role in good limit. Not sure tough.
Might be having an account in Yes bank play the role here. I don't have any account with them hence got low limit.

drvenkat

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Thanks,
BT
I have a yes bank salary account and applied C2C basis for Yes first Exclusive card but i got Yes First preferred card with 52000 limit.My highest limit was 13 L on HDFC DCB