• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

RTR01

TF Premier
you don't need mcc.. put all those transactions in excel

divide/200 and round down (ex: 14.34 = 14.76 = 14.99 = 14)
--------

add 1x points as per the category

now, add remaining points for 4x categories one by one until it matches your statement points.

remaining transactions need dispute, you can send a mail (mail ids available in same statement) to enquire the same but they mostly will say "as per mcc, we provided like that"..

let us know 'hw many such transactions failed to get extra 4x rewards'.?
I am getting more points even after considering all transactions for 5x. Got 19254 points. What happens for refund? I excluded the transactions which got refunded. Total 4x is 16884. 1710425419315.png

helloworld

TF Legend
I am getting more points even after considering all transactions for 5x. Got 19254 points. What happens for refund? I excluded the transactions which got refunded. Total 4x is 16884.

As per your plan:

Off - 12 + 48 Points
On - (12+12) + 48 Points

Based on this your calculation should be..

8990 = 44 (Round down) = Off = 1x (528) + 4x (2112)
235 = 1 = On = 1x (24) + 4x (48)

check once..

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
One more update on missing points for Amazon transaction. Customer care said that I have crossed 36K limit. But my credited points were less than 36K including base points and card bonus points (one whole random transaction was missed, at least partial points till 36K is required to be posted). So, he again raised it to support team for the same.

But it does mean that they are calculating 36K on whole 24/200 and not just 12/200 bonus. So, spend limit is 3L only, unlike 6L. Also, when I asked for one more lakh after 3L spend, he said I won't get any points on that, as limit is 36K only.
Second statement post subscription was easier to get total. Here is my analysis.

Full Base points (12/200 for online and 6/200 for utility) credited. I crossed 3L online spends and still got more than 18K points. So, seems no capping for base points unlike what customer care told on call. I crossed 25K utility spends and still got more than 750 points. All utility transactions were on 7th, so maybe they have taken transaction date (i.e. 8th onwards) instead of settlement date to enforce the new rules.

Card feature of Bonus 12/200 for online spends capped at 18K. So, u get base points above 3L, but not card bonus points.

Full 2x Subscription points (24/200 for online and 12/200 for select categories) Credited for all transactions from 31st January to 28th February (No transaction on 29th to avoid confusion for next time).

The missing points for Amazon in last statement is still under pending discussion with customer care and not credited 😅.

helloworld

TF Legend
Now the difference is 1000 points according to new calculations. I think i got points for 5k wallet transaction too.

Refer again: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-561948

Online: 1x = 12 only (+12 bonus)
4x = 4x12 only (no bonus for your calculation)

1710499071653.png

Ideally you're supposed to get 14,472.. now check whether these extra 4782 if it matches your travel refund transactions or not? If yes, then they can deduct same in next statement. If not, then check with support for calculation.

Also, if possible could you list the websites where you used for these transactions.?

helloworld

TF Legend
Second statement post subscription was easier to get total. Here is my analysis.

Full Base points (12/200 for online and 6/200 for utility) credited. I crossed 3L online spends and still got more than 18K points. So, seems no capping for base points unlike what customer care told on call. I crossed 25K utility spends and still got more than 750 points. All utility transactions were on 7th, so maybe they have taken transaction date (i.e. 8th onwards) instead of settlement date to enforce the new rules.

Card feature of Bonus 12/200 for online spends capped at 18K. So, u get base points above 3L, but not card bonus points.

Full 2x Subscription points (24/200 for online and 12/200 for select categories) Credited for all transactions from 31st January to 28th February (No transaction on 29th to avoid confusion for next time).

The missing points for Amazon in last statement is still under pending discussion with customer care and not credited 😅.

So, in summary

base points: no limit
subscription plan: 75k points (=3L)
Utilities (special category): 750 points (=25k)

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV

RTR01

TF Premier

Refer again: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-bank-reserv-3x-subscription-plan.21407/post-561948

1710499071653.png

Ideally you're supposed to get 14,472.. now check whether these extra 4782 if it matches your travel refund transactions or not? If yes, then they can deduct same in next statement. If not, then check with support for calculation.

Also, if possible could you list the websites where you used for these transactions.?
Yeah 2 refunded transactions are 10500 for 5x and 11444 not eligible for 5x which gives around 4500 points. So I got points for refunded transactions too.

RTR01

TF Premier

1710499071653.png

Online sites:
1. Lenskart
2. Swiggy
3.NNNOW
4.H&M
5.Paytm for gift cards
*For Feb statement

RTR01

TF Premier

1710499071653.png

So online base also 12 and I get 60 as 4x?
Update: Thank you for the explanation. I got every close to the number of points credited.

Last edited:

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So, in summary

base points: no limit
subscription plan: 18k points (=3L)
Utilities (special category): 750 points (=25k)
No, 18k i mentioned is card bonus points of 12/200 for online transactions.

Subscription plan is 75K limit (I didn't reach 75K yet). I did reach 70K+ as bonus 2x points (24/200 for online and 12/200 for select).

Also, for utility as per new terms it is 750, but I wasn't able to test it, as my transactions (7th March) probably fall in old rules, where there was no capping and got full points even above 25K spends.

RTR01

TF Premier

1710499071653.png

Also you can use websites from the list here.